Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love

For this chapter,please listen to the following songs:

Stay by Blackpink
Moonlight by Got7
We loved by bolbbagan04

Hyeri came back from her meeting with a client one afternoon and discovered a bouquet of flowers on her office desk, she smiled to herself, wondering who it could be.

She excitedly checked the card, and smiled after reading who it was from, Jackson.

Thank you, these are specially for you. She read and she clutched her chest, she couldn't stop smiling, she was so happy, she helped Jackson designed the interior for his client's new house, they worked on that together for almost two months after their meeting at that furniture shop, and they've been talking and flirting with each other ever since.

-

"You're so happy these days, what's up?", Jisoo smirked, Hyeri was at her house that afternoon.

"What? Me? Happy? I'm same old,same old.", Hyeri laughed.

"No!! I know something's up, what is it?", Jisoo urged.

"Okay okay.", Hyeri laughed, "I've been talking to someone..", she trailed and Jisoo gave her a look of excitement and was about to say something, but Hyeri stopped her, "Wait...before you say anything, it's chill...we're just talking.", she shrugged.

"But still, I can't believe just talking makes you so happy.", Jisoo said smugly as she sipped on her tea, "WHO IS IT THOUGH, TELL!!!", Jisoo urged.

"Noooo.", Hyeri laughed.

"PLEASE!!!", Jisoo urged.

"You know the architect I've been working with? Yes, it's him and...it's Jackson.", Hyeri blurt out.

"Wait what? JACKSON AS IN JINYOUNG'S BESTFRIEND???", Jisoo exclaimed, and Hyeri nodded as she smiled, "Jackson??? He was the architect you told me about?", Jisoo asked.

"What about Jackson?", Jinyoung chimed in suddenly as he walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Our bestfriends have a thing for each other.", Jisoo blurt out to her husband and Hyeri got flustered.

"No, we're just talking.", Hyeri responded, her cheeks turning red.

"Wait, you're the girl Jackson won't shut up about?", Jinyoung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"W-what do you mean?", Hyeri asked confused.

"Are you the interior designer Jackson has been talking to lately?", Jinyoung asked.

"I guess.", Hyeri said, flustered.

"Wow, you're lucky, he literally won't shut up about you at work.", Jinyoung said as he drank his water.

"Really?", Hyeri asked, voice full of excitement.

"Yep, literally.", Jinyoung said as he nodded.

"That's nice to hear.", Hyeri said with a huge smile on her face.

Jinyoung and Jisoo glanced at each other, deep down wishing they could relate.