Chapter 21 : Almost

The songs to listen to for this chapter :
1) Rain by Taeyeon
3) Some
2) Moonlight by Got7

"Ohhhh, come on. It'll be fun!!", Jisoo said as she excitedly dragged him in the photobooth. They sat in there and Jisoo adjusted her hair.

"You ready?", Jisoo asked, about to press the button.

"I guess.", he shrugged as he smiled awkwardly.

They both smiled and a minute after that, they were done. Jisoo went to look at the photos and smiled.

"This is so cute!!", she exclaimed, "Oh, but you weren't looking at the camera in the last one.", she frowned, Jinyoung was looking at her in the photo and she was smiling widely, the frown she had on faded and turned into a small smile.

"Can I see?", he asked.

"Sure.", she smiled as she handed it to him.

"We don't look that bad.", he shrugged.

"Right? It came out good. I told you it was going to be fun.", Jisoo teased him. He just chuckled at her, "I'm going to keep this.", she said happily. They ended up roaming around the mall awhile after that, getting ice-cream and such.

They were making their way to the parking lot and they got into Jinyoung's car.

"Seatbelt.", Jinyoung reminded after they got into the car and Jisoo turned to him.

"It's just a 20 minute drive home.", Jisoo said, she was leaned in the passenger seat, arms folded, eyes sparkling. Jinyoung scowled at her and decided to just put it on for her since her stubborn ass would probably not want to do so.

Jinyoung leaned in and pulled the seatbelt over her, Jisoo was surprised and she started feeling nervous with him being so close to her, Jinyoung didn't realise how close they were to each other until he was done buckling her seatbelt.

Their face were only a few inches away from each other's, Jisoo swallowed at the way he was looking at her, Jinyoung glanced down at her lips and it made her even more nervous. Suddenly, he slowly leaned in.

It seemed like everything was moving in slow motion, Jisoo was just waiting for his lips to be on hers, he leaned in even closer and was about to kiss her until someone's phone started beeping, causing him to stop leaning in, he looked away, and pulled away as well, Jisoo bit on her lip at his actions.

"S-sorry.", Jinyoung stammered, glancing at her.

"It's okay..", she said slowly as she shook her head. She was still baffled at what almost happened but at the same time, she was slightly disappointed, "We should get going now.", Jisoo said as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Y-yeah.", Jinyoung said as he started the engine.

-

Jisoo was sitting on the bed that night, her mind finding it's way back to the kiss they almost had. She let out a heavy sigh. Of course he didn't want to kiss you. Jisoo thought, she scoffed at herself for having the nerve to even think that this could lead somewhere.

Suddenly, she was snapped back to reality when Jinyoung called her name, she looked up at him.

"You okay?", he asked.