Chapter 5 : Day Out

"You do?", Jisoo's face lit up, and he nodded slightly, "Then, why don't you introduce this someone you love to your parents? Who knows they'll like her.", Jisoo suggested.

The small smile he had on faded and Jisoo's smile did too as soon as she saw his reaction.

"I would but I can't, and I do love her but she gave me a reason not to.", he said, there was a hint of sadness in his voice, Jisoo's face was full of confusion, "She cheated.", he said, clearing things up.

"Oh..Jinyoung I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"It's fine.", he said, dismissing her just like that, "Any more questions?", he said.

"No.", Jisoo said as she shook her head slowly.

Suddenly their food arrived and they had lunch quietly since there was really nothing to talk about.

After lunch, they just walked around the mall doing their own things, but Jinyoung secretly made sure she was close by.

Jisoo was walking until she bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry.", she said as she looked up.

"Jisoo?", the person asked.

"J-jungwon....what are you doing here?", she asked him and she felt her heart aching.

"I'm just looking around.", he said scanning her up and down, "How are you? I've missed you.", he said.

"Missed me?", she scoffed, "You broke me Jungwon, you killed me!! You killed me and now you're telling me you missed me??", she spat, clearly hurt, "Enough with your bullshit, I've moved on, just-just stop.", she said, trying to hold herself together.

"I'm sorry.", he said. Jisoo just rolled her eyes and started walking away from him but he gripped onto her wrist.

"Let me go.", she said trying to yank her hand away from him.

"Look, I'm so sorry, if you don't mind...please just give me another chance.", he pleaded, Jisoo was still trying to pull her hand away, but he only ended up gripping on it tighter.

"I have no feelings for you anymore, stop it, let me go.", Jisoo said, but he refused.

"Give me another chance, please.", he begged.

"No way you jerk!!! I told you!! I don't have feelings for you anymore!!! Not even one bit!!!", Jisoo spat, "So just let me go, please.", Jisoo pleaded as she looked around for Jinyoung, "Let me go or I'll scream. Please.", she said trying to get out of his grip.

Jinyoung was walking until he saw what was going on, he made his way towards them and heard Jisoo literally begging to be let go.

"Dude, be a gentleman and just let her go, don't force it.", Jinyoung said.

"Who are you? Mind your own business.", Jungwon spat.

"Who am I?", he scoffed, "I'm her fiancèe, let her go before I make you.", Jinyoung said firmly. Jungwon let her go after hearing what just came out of his mouth, Jinyoung walked towards Jisoo and held her hand pulling her away from Jungwon.