Chapter 19 : Trouble

The car ride on the way to Jinyoung's parents' house was quiet.

"Jinyoung.", Jisoo called.

"Hm?", he responded.

"Who is this aunt of yours we're meeting? Was she at our wedding?", Jisoo asked while looking at him.

"Oh, she wasn't, she lives in London, she's close to me and Jiyeon, we used to go there to visit her every long school break.", Jinyoung said. Things still felt tense between them and the both of them were very much aware of this.

"Oh, I see, do you think she will like me? What if she doesn't.", Jisoo said suddenly.

"Aunt Hongju will love you, don't think about it too much.", he chuckled.

A few minutes after that, they finally arrived at his parents' house. Jisoo was already out of the car and she was waiting for Jinyoung who was adjusting himself while looking at the side mirror.

"Jinyoung.", she said in a complaining tone as she folded her arms, "What are you doing? We should go in now.", Jisoo huffed.

"Wait, I'm adjusting my hair.", he said as he tried to fix his hair, "How do I look?", he said looking up at his wife.

Jisoo looked up at him.

"You look-", she stopped mid sentence, "Wait.", she said as she walked closer towards him, she looked up at him, "May I?", she said, Jinyoung just nodded, eventhough he was confused at what she was about to do, "Alright, here hold this.", she said as she handed him her purse and Jinyoung took it from her, she walked even closer towards him and adjusted his hair, this was the closest they had been, he just stared down at her.

And in that moment, he realised, he is in love.

Jisoo backed away and looked at him, "There.", she said.

"Y-you're done?", he asked, still stunned by her.

"Yes, let's go in.", she said as she nodded towards the front door, she walked towards the door, leaving Jinyoung behind, she turned around and saw him still standing there, "Are you coming?", she raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? Y-yes.", Jinyoung said quickly as he made his way to the front door as well.

They got in and was greeted by the his family.

"Jinyoung, I can't believe you're already married.", his aunt said as she hugged him and Jinyoung hugged her back. She pulled away and looked at Jisoo who was smiling awkwardly.

"This must be Jisoo.", she said enthusiastically, "Look at her, she's perfect for you.", she said, somehow touched.

Dinner went on fine after that, and Jisoo got along well with his aunt, she was very fond of her.

After a well spent night, they were already home, along with his aunt.

"Aunt Hongju, I'll show you to your room.", Jisoo said excitedly as she led her up the stairs. Jinyoung smiled at the sight, he plopped down on the couch in the living room, after awhile Jisoo went downstairs and plopped down beside him.

"Where's aunt Hongju?", he asked he sat up straight, looking at her.

"Oh, she said she wanted to rest, probably tired from her long flight, I really like her, she's so sweet.", Jisoo smiled.

"I told you it'd be alright.", he said, "And Jisoo..about earlier..I-"

"It's okay Jinyoung, I'm okay, I really am.", Jisoo said, cutting him off, "I mean, things happen you know, I'm sorry for what happened too but it's normal..it's okay, we're good.", she said as she smiled smally.