eleven

Saturday.

The amount of children on the bleachers were insane. It was quite some time since so many children came to watch these games.

Slytherin against Ravenclaw.

Usually Slytherin went against Gryffindor in the first game, but this one was different. Probably due to Gryffindor lacking two players.

But next week's match would be against Gryffindor; with their lack of players or not. It all depended on how quickly Ginny and Harry recruited new kids.

On the front row of the bleachers, Dorcas, Mary, Aria and I were looking over the field, searching for the players. And eventually they flew onto the field.

First Ravenclaw, then Slytherin.

We cheered as Joe flew into the air, and then when we saw Alex enter first for Slytherin. Then my eyes widened onto Mattheo.

That little jerk didn't tell me he played quidditch!

Even Pansy was on the field with Blaise. It made me shiver. Draco was also there, as the Seeker. Joe was a Chaser. And Mattheo was the Slytherin Keeper.

And the match begun.

There was a lot of tension. Everyone knew Ravenclaw had strong players that were determined. Joe being one of them.

But it was no secret that the Slytherin team were brutal.

-----

About forty minutes into the game, suspence and tension rose. We were at a tie, and Mattheo just wouldn't let Joe get the ball into the hoops.

They contained the most tension. Everyone could see it. Joe was good, and had gotten the ball in multiple times, but Mattheo got pissed.

The ball once again flew through the players, and after a while I lost track of where it was. The operator kept yelling, but his voice faded out.

I was looking at Mattheo.

He sat on his broom, strapping some tape tighter around his probably bruised hands. Over the knuckles and the palm, and then his wrists. I kept watching him; my eyes unable to move.

The image of the kiss he planted on my forehead, and the feeling faded into my soul. It was now stuck there forever.

Screw you Mattheo.

Then the crowd roared as Slytherin made a goal. Then, they threw the ball back into the game, and it continued.

Draco, hurry your ass and find that golden snitch.

Ravenclaw then got their hands on the ball, passing it through the players from the one to the other. We watched it until Joe finally had it, sending it flying towards the hoops.

I noticed Mattheo flying to it, but not fast enough. "Move," I whispered, before suddenly seeing Mattheo's broom shoot through the air, quick enough for him to catch the ball.

Whoops...

"And Mattheo caught the ball!" The operator yelled in excitement, sending the Slytherins in the crowd to cheer again.

I smiled, still sitting. Yet, Mattheo then looked at me, and I knew he knew what happened. I shot him an apologetic look, and he just laughed.

Then the game continued.

Come on ferret...

Then, at last, Draco flew up, holding the golden snitch in his hands. The crowd went wild as they announced that we had won.