sixteen

⚠️ semi-sexual content

Wednesday.

The entire double of Potions felt like an eternity. Like an unending cycle of scanning the door for a boy. There was no one.

Ten minutes passed, then twenty; thirty minutes, fourty minutes and then fifty.

Yet, still no sign of Mattheo.

The second period was even longer. Every minute felt like five. Every ten felt like fifty. Time just wouldn't let me relax.

After class, I figured I'd take my time. There was no use in rushing to Transfigurations.

I was the last to leave to classroom, and when I did, someone swung their arm over mu shoulders. When I smelled liquorice, I knew it was Mattheo.

"Well then. Look who decided to appear," I said as I pushed his arm off of my shoulders.

He looked at me blankly with a bit of disbelief. "I'm sorry. Did I offend you somehow?"

I laughed. "Well you rushed off and then left me to wonder where on earth you were for an hour and fifty minutes. It's not a treat, Mattheo."

"I said I needed to go somewhere," he said, as if he was defending himself and being indirectly controlling.

Scoffing, I kept walking as he stayed by my side. "Could've told me you weren't coming to class, at all."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Now I'm the bad guy?"

"I never said that..."

"You make it sound like it."

"I didn't-"

"Might as well just make me the bad guy!" he laughed.

I groaned, stopping in my tracks before turning to him.

"I'm sorry that you're so self-absorbed that my feelings don't come accountable when you think: 'Oh, let me leave her aside and vanish for two hours'; all like I don't have hormones!"

He scoffed. "Right. Now I definitely am the bad guy."

"Oh fuck you!" I yelled, before walking off again.

He laughed. "We at Transfigurations together, darling!"

"Get there yourself!"

-----

"Alright."

I sighed as Mattheo dropped down beside me.

"Look, Zoe, I'm sorry."

I grinned. "Sure you are," I bit, making him sigh this time.

"Zoe-"

"It's fine," I laughed fakely as I shoved my books into my bag.

"It's not-"

"Sure it is," I said, and instantly he groaned. I stood up, pulling my bag over my shoulder. "I'll see you, Mattheo-"

"No-"

Suddenly he jumped up, grabbing my wrist. Within the matter of seconds, he managed to pin me between him and the table.

My eyes were stuck on his. Then, his breath flew over my skin, and shivers flew down my spine.

Slowly my eyes flew passed him, but we were alone in Transfigurations. Not even McGonagall was here. Then I met his eyes again.

"Darling, I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you?"

And then I made a mistake. My eyes moved down to his lips, and then they shot back up.

Those lips. Those that won't leave my mind. Those that stick in my head. Those I need to get rid of. Those lips...

"A kiss, huh?"

Mistake 2: I looked down at them, again.

"Not enough," I whispered, and that was mistake 3.

He grinned. "More?" he asked in a whisper as he moved closer to me.

Something in my body reacted. I moved back, slightly. I don't know why, but I did.

"Or nothing?" he whispered, yet not stopping.

"We're late for- I'm late for-"

My words were barely words. They were rougher than a whisper.

"Zoe?"

"Mhm," I hummed softly, my eyes stuck on his.

Then he made his first mistake. He looked at my lips, then at me.

Already bent over me, he caused me to nearly break my back as it was pinned against the desk.

Then back at my lips.

"Late for what?" he asked, making me float with shivers. "Huh?"

Then back at my eyes.

"Class..."

He grinned. Mistake two. "Class is over, darling..."

"Mc- McGonagall might come back, Mattheo..."

Then back at my lips.

"She has a meeting with Dumbledore. It's just us."

Then back at my eyes.

Those fucking brown eyes of him were a cage. An unbreakable cage of lust.

"Are you still mad, darling?"

Mistake 4, Zoe. I nodded.

That's when he suddenly moved his hands off the desk. He lowered himself to the ground, and I froze. Then, he grabbed my outer-thighs, before suddenly pulling them up; hopping me onto the desk.

Back to standing, he moved closer to me, in between my legs. He was still looking down at me.

His hand moved to my jaw, where he moved it forward, slipping his fingers behind my ear. He held my face, making me look up at him.

Mistake 5, Zoe. I gently leaned into his touch, and that seemed to satisfy him enough to push his hand forward, suddenly weaving his fingers into my lose hair. He tightened his grip, before gently tugging my head back, forcing me to look more forwardly up at him.

"Still mad, Zoe?"

Mistake 6. I nodded.

He chuckled. "How much do you want from me, darling? That desperate? Just ask, nicely."

My eyes moved to his lips. He grinned.

"I said, ask, darling." His words were more insisting this time.

Mistake 7. I stayed quiet.

"No kiss then."

He suddenly let go of my hair, stepping back. I looked at him blankly as he picked up his bag.

"Come on then."

I didn't wait. I slid off the desk, before grabbing my bag. I didn't wait for him, and exited the classroom first. He left after me, shutting the door.

Within seconds he was beside me, where he had his arm over my shoulders.

"Still mad, darling?"

I stayed quiet, and that made him chuckle.

"Fine. Give me the silent treatment. You wont be for long."

[958 words]