nineteen

Zoe's POV

Saturday.

Was he stupid? Asking me of all people what I wanted? I didn't even know what I wanted to wear for the quidditch match?! Aria helped me get dressed. Of course I disagreed on about five outfits.

I mean, of course I wanted to like be with him, but the fact that he asks makes me wonder what he wanted.

Did he want to be with me? Was he teasing me? Was I even good enough for him?

I don't know.

-----

"How long?"

"Five minutes," Dorcas said as she passed me a bag of gummied candies, while she gave Mary peanuts.

"Where's Aria?"

"Bathroom," I said, looking at Mary. Her face filled with worry. I shook my head. "Luna went with her. I'm sure she won't do something stupid like that."

Like puking up the sandwich we had her eat due to losing meals...

"Gryffindor!"

We looked down at the field, before the Gryffindor quidditch team flew right into the air. We cheered for Ginny, smiling as she waved at us.

"Slytherin!"

And we sort of cheered louder for them. Alex, and Pansy; and Mattheo....

"And let the match begin!" Lee called.

"Hey."

We turned to Joe, smiling. He sunk in beside Mary. She smiles at him, but turned to Dorcas again.

I shook my head at Joe as he tried getting her attention again. He frowned. I shook my head again.

'She's not worth it,' I mouthed.

He frowned, but when I eyed Dorcas, his face hit with realization. I nodded, making him sigh.

"Come on Draco..."

I looked behind me, seeing Astoria. I gave a smile, and she smiled back.

The match was a tough one. Ravens and Snakes were a tough game, but Lions and Snakes were brutal and long.

Everyone knew Harry was a good Seeker, and that was the trouble. Draco wasn't a match. It had been years since Slytherin won a game against Gryffindor. Anyone actually.

Gryffindors were beasts at quidditch. Mainly because of Harry.

Yet, the rest of the players kept fighting for the win. It was funny actually. I'd never play quidditch myself, or fly, but it was amusing watching them fly around, chasing a ball.

I looked at Mattheo, seeing him focus on the game.

Just then I craved liquorice.

I excused myself, before making my way off of the Pavillion. I stepped off of the stairs, where I stepped in front of the Slytherin locker rooms.

Just then Theodore stepped out. I frowned.

"Why aren't you on the field?"

He looked down at me, frowning. "What do you care, Leeon?"

I rolled my eyes. "I get it, I'm a bitch. But you're a star player. What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

I shrugged. "Looking for the kid that sells liquorice. I think I went down the wrong stairs."

He nodded. "You did. You know where Astoria is?"