forty-seven

⚠️ tw: sexual content

Mattheo’s POV

Friday.

"Oh fuck, Mattheo. Deeper."

My tongue pushed deeper, and her moaning spread the room.

I gripped tighter around her thigh as her legs hung over my shoulders, with her one hand in my hair, and the other under my hand while I covered her mouth with it.

She became louder by the day, and her moaning could get us in trouble.

We heard footsteps and young chatter pass the stairs, and that just made me go harder.

It's fun teasing her in a way that dhe had no control over. It's amusing.

I squeezed her thigh harder, pulling my tongue out of her, before pushing it in again- continuesly.

I felt her squirm as she tried pulling her hips back, but I just moved forward. All while she was tugging on my hair, knowing full well what I was doing.

I pushed down onto her mouth harder as she became louder. The chatter outside quickly passed, before the corridor flew silent again.

Just then I pulled my tongue out, and gently pulled my hand away. She laid there, her head back as she took in breath.

I smiled, slipping her panties back over her bare feet, and then her legs, until at last over her butt.

She looked at me as I lowered her skirt, before leaning over her.

"Good fuck, huh?"

She giggled, shaking her head. "My Merlin, Mattheo."

She covered her face with her hands, biting down onto her bottom lip.

"Want a round two?"

She lowered her hands, eyed the door, before looking at me again. "Quickie. That's it, got it?"

I grinned, lowered my hand onto her thigh, before moving up. "You sure you just want some quickie?"

My hand slipped into her pantie, before sliding my fingers over her clit. She straightened her back, closing her eyes.

"Mattheo, I didn't mean-"

Yet the moment I slipped two fingers inside her, he caved.

I don't do quickies, love.

-----

Sunday.

"Ah, Matty-"

I shut the door straight in his face, giving a silent groan.

He knocked again. "Come on, man. I just want to talk."

"Who is it?"

I looked back at my bed; Zoe sitting with her legs crossed and a book on her lap.

"Arcturus," I said, rolling my eyes.

She didn't say a word, but instead nodded, looking down at her book.

He knocked again. "Mattheo, man. Open u-"

I yanked the door open, glaring at him. "What do you want, Arc?"

He smiled, clearly noticing Zoe on my bed. "Hello, gorgeous."

"Speak, Arcturus."

Groaning, he looked at me again. "Let me in, please."

"Please?" I laughed. "Oh God. What has become of you?"

"Mattheo?" Zoe questioned.

I looked at her, seeing her a bit annoyed. She doesn't like people talking when she was reading. I've gathered that when she threw me with a knife when I rambled about some fourth year on Wednesday.

I pushed Arcturus back, before exiting the room and closing the door behind me.

Only then I met the cold eyes of my brother.

"Oh fuck off," I bit, ready to walk back into the dorm, but Arcturus stopped me.

"Hello little brother."

"What do you want?"

"I saved your life."

"And now what? I owe you it?"

He laughed. "I'm just visiting. Thought to think about owing my own blood a visit. Your princess in there?"

"What do you want, Tom?"

He groaned. "Fine. Father wants your head. I can return without- under one condition."

I scoffed. "What's that?"

He grinned. "Kneel."

I stood with disbelief. Was he that desperate and shallow?

"What?"

"Kneel."

Just then the dorm door opened, and Zoe peeked through. "Sorry, but I need Mattheo."

I looked back at my brother. "Haven't you learned that Riddles dont kneel for anyone. Not even their own blood."

I shoved passed Arcturus, before glancing back at my brother who glared at me.

"Get lost, Thomas. You don't belong here."

I shut the door behind me, before looking at Zoe as she sat down on my bed again.

"You need me?"

"I saved you."

I scoffed, laughing lightly. But my focus was still on Tom.

'Kneel.' What, like I was some servant? I knew he was desperate to be in my father's place, but I never thought he'd be that fucking desperate.

Asking me of all fucking people to kneel for him. He was mental. Thinking I'd kneel.

Riddles don't kneel.

I sunk down into a chair beside Blaise's bed, zoned out at my eyes were averted to the tiles.

He'd have to give my head to my father whether I kneeled or not. And to be fair- he'd have to plan well to do it.

Knowing my brother, he wasn't going to just throw me with some curse. He knows me too well. He wouldn't dare.

"What are you thinking about?" Zoe asked as she stepped beside me.

Her hand withered into my hair, while she placed the other on my arm.

I shrugged, looking up at her. "Nothing."

She nodded, removing her skin from mine. "I'm quickly in the bathroom."

She walked away, and I watched her. She closed the door behind her.

The fucking audacity my brother had. My Merlin he has a death wish.

[876 words]