fifty-two

⚠️ tw: sexual content & violence

THANK YOU LazyPenguin045 MY DARLING FOR THIS PART'S IDEA <3

Zoe's POV

*one month later*

Tuesday.

The air froze as his lips pressed against my neck. Warm.

"Zoe," he breathed against my skin. "Undo my tie, completely."

I did so- without any hesitation. I pulled it lose, before he took it from me, making eye contact.

"Hands up."

I frowned lightly. He was already tumbled over my on my own bed. He already had so much power over me. For example: I did as he asked and placed both my bands above my head.

Suddenly, he pulled his school tie around my wrists, before tying them together. Then, he tied me against the headboard, securing my hands.

I couldn't move them.

"Try to get out of that, I stop."

Mattheo lowered himself down my body, where he lift my skirt. He gently slid off my underwear,  before placing kisses up my thighs. I felt my lips move back, but he grabbed my thighs, holding me down as he pulled my legs over his shoulders.

His right hand slipped up to my mouth, covering it, before he pulled his tongue over my clit. I arched my back, causing my hips to pull back. He just pushed himself forward as she pushed his tongue inside me.

Then he proceeded to tongue-fuck me. Moving it in and out, pulling it up and down. He was not caring about me at the moment.

"Fuck," I bit down on my bottom lip as I arched my back, pulling my hands to me- even though they wouldn't get far.

He pressed his hand down harder against my lips, making my moaning softer, yet loud enough to satisfy him.

"Fucking fuck, Mattheo," I squirmed, tugging on the tie.

In all honesty- he had way too much fucking control at the moment. Too much for him and to much for me. He could do what he wanted and I couldn't stop it.

-----

Friday.

"It's hard to believe how fast time is flying," Pansy said as she walked beside me down the bridge towards Hogsmeade.

I held Mattheo's hand as he held his arm over my shoulders.

"It's what- a month before summer vacation?"

Theodore nodded while he walked with his hands dug into his denim pockets. "Then our last year at fucking Hogwarts."

I smiled. "It won't be that bad. Really."

"Like this year is easy?" Enzo asked.

I laughed, feeling Mattheo grip tighter against my hand.

Merlin he's getting on my nerves.

~

"Here," Mattheo said as he put my milkshake down in front of me, before he slid into the booth beside me with his beer in front of him.

"Thanks," I said, feeling his hand slipped onto my thigh.

My eyes shifted around the place, scanning from person to person. It was strange to see so many faces of learners in Hogwarts here. Yet again, we are here too.

Then the figure of Alex caught me, and a light smile formed on my lips. I hadn't seen him around in a while.

But then someone moved out from behind him, and to my shock it was Theo. He walked to our table and asked Pansy for a word- 'alone'. Then they returned to Alex, before vanishing off. It made me frown, but I couldn't say anything about it.

"Chocolate milkshake? Really, Zoe?"

I smiled at Enzo. "It's my favorite. Leave me be."

"And everyone else has a beer?"

"And no one else has to tutor third year's tomorrow."

"Right," Astoria lit. "You signed up for that. Astronomy?"

"Yes," I smiled. "I ought to help somewhere."

~

After a while -and a milkshake and a half- Pansy and Theo returned, and didn't say a word. No one did.

I gave her a questioning look, but she just shrugged, giving me clueless cold shoulder.

What was up with her?

Lorenzo slipped the tray with fresh beers down, before everyone -except me- took one for themselves. I looked at Mattheo, seeing him take another gulp.

"Slow down. That's your sixth one."

"I'm fine," he said, shaking his head. "After this I'm done, ok? Then we can go."

I nodded, pulling my milkshake closer as I slipped the straw between my lips.

"Yeah fuck hell that's a hit!"

My eyes fell onto a drunk group of boys in the opposite corner of The Three Broomsticks. They were looking around the room, and picking girls who they then seemed to judge.

"I'd hit," one laughed as they pointed at some girl with black hair who sat at the bar with a friend.

Gross.

"I'm going to the loo," Astoria said as she stood up. "Zoe?"

"Yeah," I said, climbing over Mattheo's lap, before following after her.

We happened to have to pass said group of boys, before one howled after us and said: "Double score, pretty whores."

I nearly turned around, before Astoria stopped me, whispering: "No, Zoe. Leave the nursery rymers alone."

It made me giggle.

Yet, when just stepping outside the bathroom stall, we heard stumbling outside. Once we exited the bathroom, walking back down the hall, we we forced to a stop when a chair crashed in front of us.

Theo had one of the boys by the collar, up against a wall, while Draco was under another boy by the bar. All while Mattheo was pounding his fist against the boy who howled after Astoria and I. Pansy stood back, watching the scene with wide eyes as Blaise stood in front of her, keeping her away from the flying fists.

Suddenly a chair flew across the room again, and just when I realized that one boy was trying to throw it at Mattheo to stop him from killing someone, it his Astoria and I.

We crashed to the ground- hard, and it took me a few seconds to realize what'd happen.

Astoria groaned perfectly fine- but me? I felt pain shoot through my arm, before I blacked out.

And everything went quiet.

[1000 words]