forty-three

⚠️ tw: sexual content

Zoe's POV

Friday.

"Dress-"

Pansy held tighter onto the strings of the dress, pulling as hard as she could.

"To-"

"Tighter," I weezed.

"Impress!" she breathed as she pulling the strings together, until finally making a knot.

I let out a gasp of air as I finally leaned forward, fixing my back.

"Merlin. Can you even breathe?" she asked, making me giggle.

"I'm fine," I said as I dropped down into the nearest chair. "Sure you don't want to come, Kieran?"

She smiled from her bed. "Parties aren't my thing, Zoe. I'll be fine."

Astoria stepped into the dorm, her eyes jumping from Pansy to me. "What's with the slut dress?"

"She wants to get laid," Pansy said as I laughed, pulling convers onto my feet. "Badly, apparently."

I smiled, pushing my hair behind my ear. "True point. And this is a slut typical dress."

Astoria nodded as I glanced at her. "Right. I'm sure Theo will stand in the front of the row. Whether he has to kill other people to get there or not."

I mocked a laugh, before standing up and stepping in front of the mirror.

A perfect short-ass dress. Yet, for once I wore a sage-greenish color. With it my perfect covers, and loose, curled hair. Pansy did some eyeliner for me, and I felt somehow cute in it.

"Well we're late," Astoria said as she grabbed her bag off of her bed. "Come on."

"Yeah," I said as I snatched Mattheo's ring off of my bedside table, before rushing after her and Pansy.

"Enjoy getting laid, whore!" Kieran yelled as we ran down the stairs, and I know she heard me laughing.

-----

"Is my hair okay?"

I smiled, turning to Pansy. "Perfect. She'll want to have you in her skirt in seconds."

She smiled thankfully, before being pulled into the room by Astoria. She grabbed my hand, forcing me to follow after her.

Inside, the boys were quick to find us, and pass us drinks.

Theo's eyes trailed down my body as he stood with a dropped open mouth.

"And you're sluttish for?"

"We each have a goal," Pansy interrupted. "Me, get waisted. Astoria, stay here until passed one or two. Zoe, get laid-"

"I haven't been eaten out in weeks and I am horny as fuck," I said between gulps of alcohol. "I'm getting laid before twelve tonight. Whether his lips are in between my thighs or his pants are down- I'm getting laid."

Draco laughed. "Oh that'd happen soon. Any guy here would fuck you."

Astoria frowned. "Every dick here?"

His eyes lit with panic. "Not every guy. I mean almost every guy here is horny. A bunch of kids between sixteen and eighteen? Horny as fuck."

She nodded, but just walked passed him. He rushed after her.

I smiled, looking at Theo. "Your goal?"

She shrugged, looking down my body, again. "Getting under your dress."