Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

I slowly leaned forward and gently kissed her lips softly.

I pulled back slightly, waiting for any encouragement from her.

She placed her hands on my face and pulled me into her for a deeper kiss. I felt her lips part and touch mine. Her tongue gently probed my mouth for entrance. I parted my lips and allowed her tongue entry.

Our kiss was so soft and pure, like none other than I had ever felt before. The kiss became deeper and more intense. I felt her fingers run through my hair as she pressed her body against mine.

I pulled my lips away and looked at her and saw such a look of love and raw passion that took my breath away.

Our lips forced their way back to each other, with more intensity becoming deeper and rapid as our hands roamed each other's bodies pulling each other closer. I felt her hand gently caress my face as we kissed. 

I slowly reached up and caressed her breast as we kissed deeper. She let out a little moan as my fingers gently squeezed at her breast. She pressed her body into me even more.

Our kiss continued and we began to let our passion take control when I knew I had to pull away before things got too out of hand.

I had to take a breath, and to think about what was happening. 

"Was she kissing me because she was interested in me, or because she was in need and feeling lonely because of her marital problems? " I questioned myself and had to pull away. 

I really wanted her....but I wanted her only if she wanted me the same way and felt the same. I knew my feelings for her were much deeper than a secret crush. 

"I'm sorry Jennie...I didn't mean to..." I hesitated, not knowing what to say about what just happened. 

I turned away. I was too scared to look at her, or what she might think of me. She didn't say anything. So I turned and slowly walked out, not looking back, hoping that maybe she would call out to me, but she didn't. She didn't stop me so I continued out the door. I was both shocked and in awe at what just happened between us. 

"This is great Lisa," I said to myself. "She is my teacher for crying out loud...damn...how the hell am I suppose to face her in class now? I just couldn't stay away from her, could I?" I said belittling myself. 

All night the thoughts of the day's events ran through my head, and how I was going to face her the next day. I wondered if she was thinking of me, and what she was going to say to me.

It was late and I had to get some much needed rest. I laid my face on my pillow and started to cry. I knew I loved her, but I also knew that this could never be, and with that I cried myself to sleep, awaiting the inevitable of what the next day would bring. 

                                                                                                         ---

I slowly woke up the next morning, not too motivated about facing Jennie in class.

I knew I had to get moving so I better get this over with one way or another.

Either way I have to tell her how I feel about her, and why I walked out on her last night. Maybe she'll understand, or maybe not, but she has to know how I feel.

I hesitated walking into class that morning. I had this feeling of dread that I couldn't shake.

I opened the door and sat myself down in the back of the classroom. Our eyes met. She briefly looked at me and turned away. My heart began to beat faster..."what was I going to say to her?"