Chapter 28

Lisa's POV

All of a sudden I heard someone come into the bathroom and peeked around the curtain only to see Jennie brushing her teeth. I smiled to myself and went back under the water to finish washing myself.

Just as I was about to turn the water off and get out, I felt Jennie's hands come up from behind, rubbing her hands up and down my back.

I turned around and faced her with a smile on my face. "So, you decided to join me after all," I said as I leaned into her kissing her deeply.

Jennie leaned into me and kissed me back as we let the water run over our bodies. She grabbed the soap bar and seductively ran the soap up and over my breasts and down, almost reaching my most sensitive area.

I began to feel the fire begin in my body again as I slowly felt my wetness appearing between my legs.

Jennie manipulated the soap, caressing all over my body but focusing on my breasts and inner thighs with the soap. I couldn't help myself as a soft moan escaped my mouth as part of her hand accidentally or on purpose pressed against my clit.

I took the soap from her and pulled her into me as I kissed her more passionately now, grabbing her hands and pressing them above her head and against the wall.

After kissing for a minute, I pulled back to grab the soap and ran the bar all over her body, doing the same that she had done to me, up around her breasts and down.

I lingered my fingers momentarily on her clit, then brought my lips to her neck, licking, sucking and biting while stroking her clit up and down and in circles with my fingers until I hear her moan. I felt her wetness increase as I continued to touch her.

Without warning, I kneeled before her and dived right in, running my tongue back and forth through her folds, then focusing on her clit. I grabbed one of her legs and placed it over my shoulder so I could gain more access.

I sucked her clit and put my entire mouth against her as I continued to eat her with desire and passion.

Jennie moaned loudly and grasped my hair as I suddenly entered two fingers deep inside her. All I could hear were her moans, my groans, and the slap of my wet hand again her vagina as I fucked her deep and hard.

I added a third finger and after a few more moments of fluttering my tongue fast against her clit and slamming my fingers into her, Jennie came undone, digging her nails on my shoulder, her walls pulsating around my fingers.

I wrapped an arm around her and pressed us against the wall so she wouldn't fall after the strong climax. I gently slid my fingers out of her and ran my tongue flat against her, licking all of her juices. I then started licking and biting her inner thighs, then leaving a trail of licks and kisses up her amazing body, stopping to give attention to her breasts.

I pulled her into me and we both kissed hard and deep, our tongues dancing, as we let the water wash over us. Our hands roaming everywhere, touching, caressing as we were oblivious to the water and our surroundings, letting our passion get the best of us.

All that could be heard was our moans and lovemaking as we both kissed and loved each other in the shower, bringing each other to climax once again.

We kissed softly now as we washed our wetness and our bodies before we exited the shower. I got out and grabbed a towel and handed one to Jennie as I helped her dry off.

Next thing I know, we were embracing and passionately kissing each other again. We both dropped our towels, and walked into the bedroom.

We both laid down on the bed and began to make love all over again, learning new positions and doing same positions from the night before.