Chapter 24

Lisa's POV

We drove for about ten miles out of town and pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. It looked like a nice quaint little restaurant. The parking lot was completely packed full though.

I suddenly feel a hand rest on my thigh. "Well, we're finally here."

I flinched at the touch and looked at Jennie. "Um, It looks pretty busy, I wonder if we'll get a table."

"Don't worry, I called and made reservations earlier today."

I smiled at Jennie, "Well, good thinking."

We climbed out of the car and headed inside the restaurant. As soon as we entered I look toward the back of the te room a noticed the entrance to main saloon. It was very dark inside, but it was dimly lit with candles throughout and that gave it a very romantic, mystic and intimate type of atmosphere.

 It was very dark inside, but it was dimly lit with candles throughout and that gave it a very romantic, mystic and intimate type of atmosphere

I walked around the reception while Jennie went to a big desk and started giving out details about the reservation she made for  us.

I approached some beautiful flowers I saw in a corner. While looking at them I noticed a bright flash beside me. It was Jennie pointing at me with her phone. She laughed and showed me the photo she took.

I blushed and smiled at her, "Um...it turned out really nice, Jennie."

Jennie smiled again, "Yeah

Jennie smiled again, "Yeah...really beautiful."

I felt myself blushing once again, but I shook my head and continued looking around while we waited until the waitress called our names and escorted us to our table.

Hmmm....this place is very nice. This is definitely a very ritzy type of restaurant, and very much a restaurant you would take a date to. I wondered why Jennie would take me here, and let alone how could we afford it? Well, at least we were both dressed accordingly.

I could hear soft music playing in the background as we walked to our table. Our table was in the back near a corner, kind of private and away from the general view of others. It was like we had our own private little dining room all for ourselves. I wasn't complaining though.