Chapter 29

Lisa's POV

I finished up in the bathroom, got ready, and came back downstairs before Jennie arrived home.

Jennie came in momentarily and looked around the living room and smiled at me.

"Mmmm...Lisa, something smells wonderful," she saw the candles and walked up to me and kissed me hello.

"The place looks wonderful, darling. Looks like you've been working hard this afternoon."

"Well, you're worth it," I said smiling. "How 'bout you go up and change before dinner?"

Jennie leaned into me and kissed me one last time thanking me for all my hard work, before she headed up to get changed into something more comfortable.

She soon came down wearing a light summery dress that looked really sexy on her. I complimented her on how good she looked and she just smiled.

I finished setting up our table with plates full of food, and we shared a very romantic dinner as the music and candles set our scene.

After sharing and enjoying our dinner we retired to the couch. We cuddled on the couch for a while, kissing and holding each other before I got up and returned with the massage oil.

I didn't want things to get too heated with our passion before I was able to deliver a very slow and erotic massage. I wanted to tease her first, seducing her with my very romantic setting and slow erotic touches.

I wanted her to want and desire me, almost begging me to make love to her till she couldn't stand it no more.

I laid a towel on the carpet and had Jennie lay down, removing her clothes, so I could give her a full body massage.

I placed a towel over her, covering her lower body while I exposed her upper back to begin my massage. I rubbed some oil on my hands, warming the oil before I began to slowly and seductively run my hands all around Jennie's upper back.

I ran my fingers up to her neck, massaging and kneading at her muscles. I felt Jennie relax into my touch as she slightly let out little moans with each touch of my hands over her body.

I worked my hands down to her lower lumbar region and massaged and kneaded at her muscles pushing deep within her muscles to relax her more.

I poured some more oil on my hands, and slowly removed the rest of her towel over her body as I rubbed my hands up and down the length of her thighs to her toes.

I massaged her feet for a while before slowly massaging and bringing my hands up to her inner thighs, bringing my fingers so close to her center but quickly moving my hands away before she could enjoy the feeling of me intimately touching her.

Gradually, I massaged closer and closer up and down her inner thighs to her center till I was finally massaging her clit directly.

Jennie was moaning and lifting her hips up from the floor, giving my hands better access to stroke her clit and allow my fingers enter deep inside her.

I slowly let my fingers enter her and began to thrust my fingers deeper, following the rhythm of her hips.

I teased her to the point of almost bringing her to climax before I pulled my hand away and turned her over.

Jennie grumbled with frustration as I let out a small chuckle. I enjoyed this game of seducing her. She was so wet, and at this point begged me to touch her and make love to her.

I poured more oil on my hands as I began to massage her shoulders, her arms, till my hands gently caressed her beautiful breasts and nipples. I couldn't help myself as I leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples in my mouth, as I caressed and massaged at her other breast.