Chapter 23

A/N: Another update!

Lisa's POV

I must have been a sleep for a couple of hours. I yawned and stretched and looked over at the clock. It was almost 4pm.

"Shit," I said to myself as I quickly got up and ran upstairs to take a shower. I went into the bedroom and searched through the drawers for anything nice to wear for tonight.

I had more of my things sent over from my apartment a while back so I had quite a bit of my clothing at Jennie's now.

I grabbed some nice sexy black underwear and bra, and threw them on the bed, and then searched the closet for anything decent to wear.

Since I didn't know where we were going I wasn't quite sure of what to wear, but she did say something dressy.

I looked through my clothes but the only really dressy thing I had was my long black silky dress. I wore that on very formal occassions, so I wasn't sure if this would be a bit too much. It cupped my figure, showing every curve of my body, right down to the crevice of my breasts, even making my small breasts look even enticing.

"Well," I said to myself, "I suppose this will be okay...I think."

I grabbed a bath towel and headed to the bathroom. I ran the shower and discarded my clothes on the bathroom floor as well as my leg brace and hopped into the shower.

I let the water run all over my body, it felt so nice and refreshing. I stood there for a while under the water just enjoying the relaxing and soothing feeling of the water over me.

I must have been in there for a while for the bathroom was becoming pretty steamy. I finished up washing my hair and shaving my legs before getting out.

Third Person's POV

Jennie came home from work and yelled out to Lisa, but there was no answer. She then heard the shower running upstairs and thought to herself that Lisa must be in the shower.

Jennie headed upstairs to the bedroom to grab some clothes herself to start getting ready for the night. She noticed the dress, underwear and bra on the bed.

"Hmm...very nice," she thought to herself.

"Well, what will I wear?" she asked herself as she looked through her closet.

She noticed a short lacey red dress hanging in there. "Yes, this will be the one," Jennie said smiling to herself.

She also grabbed some sexy underwear of her own to wear. "This will definitely be a night to celebrate," she thought to herself.

Since Lisa is using the upstairs bathroom, Jennie decided to use the one downstairs. So she grabbed a towel and some of her things and was about to leave when the sight before her took her quite off guard.

Lisa finished her shower, dried her body off and hung the towel up on the rod, but kept one towel wrapped around her hair so water wouldn't drip on her.

She didn't hear Jennie come up so presuming she was still alone in the house, she figured it would be okay to walk out into the bedroom naked since Jennie wasn't back yet.

Lisa walked into the bedroom and was taken off guard and shocked to see Jennie standing there. She was speechless and for a few moments couldn't move. She then realized she was standing there naked and ran back into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body before coming back out again.

All Jennie could do was think, "wow," and wasn't able to respond verbally either at the time to Lisa.

Lisa appeared again. "Um...sorry about that, Jennie. I hadn't realized you were back already, otherwise I would've covered myself up."