Chapter 16

Lisa's POV

Oh God...I'm not sure I can do it, but Jennie was egging me on and she had done it when I told her to, so I figured that it was only fair to do it.

I reached for my drink and shot the rest of it down and sucked in a gulp of air and nervously and gently pulled my shirt off. I pulled my shirt over my breasts hiding them.

At that moment Jennie reached over and snatched it out of my hand exposing my breasts to her. I felt so inadequate to her. She was bigger and so beautiful, and I felt so small. But Jennie didn't say a word. She sat back staring at me as well in shock, awe..I wasn't sure. I hung my head a little.

Jennie spoke up, "Lisa, you're beautiful. Look at me, please."

I looked up at her slowly. She moved closer to me and reached up and cupped my face, "I hope you know how beautiful you are...you take my breath away."

And with that she leaned closer to me and pressed her lips into mine.

I pressed myself into her even more as our kiss grew deeper. I felt my passion building up within me. I felt her tongue enter my mouth as our bodies became on fire.

Her hands pulled me into her even more, forcing my tongue to go harder and deeper as our passion took control.

Her hands held my face as she kissed me so deeply, searching and probing her tongue deeper and further into my mouth causing my body to burn for her.

I felt my wetness between my legs increasing as our built up passion from the past month or so was finally released between us. We had waited so long for this moment that it was hard to have any control over our situation.

I felt her breasts pressed into mine and my nipples hardened at contact. I couldn't help but reach my hand up and squeeze her breast. I grabbed a handful of her breast and gently squeezed harder as our kiss grew more passionate.

Our moans and groans were all that were heard as we hardly gave each other time to get a breath between our kisses.

For the first time I felt her hand around my breast squeezing and pulling on my nipple. She moaned even more as she felt my breast in her hand.

We laid back on the couch continuing to kiss as our bodies pressed into each other. Jennie was careful not to put her whole weight on me and was careful since I wasn't totally recovered yet, but at this point I didn't care if I was in pain, I just wanted her body pressed into me and her close to me.

I didn't want her to stop. I encouraged her to continue and not to worry. She had pulled back and asked if I was fine, and I just pulled her into me even more as kissed her again.

My center was so hot and wet at this point that my shorts felt soaked completely through. As we continued to kiss, I pushed my hips up into her, pressing my center into hers as I felt her grind her hips into mine as well. We both moaned into our kiss as we felt our centers pressed into each other.

She moved down my body to my breasts. I felt her tongue licking and sucking at my nipple as her hand squeezed and caressed at my breast pulling my nipple deeper into her mouth. I arched my back up, pressing my breasts into her more and I gasped each time she sucked pulling me into her even more.

She pulled up and kissed me deeply again. I reached my hand down and slipped my fingers into her shorts. I heard her gasp as she felt my fingers slide through her folds, moving back and forth feeling her wetness, then stopping for a moment to massage her clit.

She was so wet and so hot that it turned me on so much, so not long after she let out a moan as I suddenly entered her. She arched her back, and pushed up on her arms as I began to thrust deeper into her. She thrusted her hips in rhythm as my fingers moved in and out of her fast.

I let my fingers stroke her clit, each time hearing her moan even louder. I felt her nearing climax, her walls gripping my fingers deliciously tight. I wanted to go down on her and taste her so bad.

Then suddenly, with no warning, Jennie pulled away and pushed my hand out of her.

"W-what's wrong, why did you stop?" I said all flustered from the heat of the moment and concerned that maybe I had done something wrong or that I had hurt her.

Jennie got up, found her shirt and put it on, and zipped up her shorts. "I'm sorry Lisa, I can't do this. It's not right. I'm so sorry for getting you all worked up like this. But I just can't do this."

I was totally shocked. Did I miss something here? Wasn't it her the one who started this dare game and started to seduce me?

"What the hell is wrong? Why can't you do this? Did I do something wrong? Weren't you the one who started this? And weren't you the one who kissed me last night and told me you loved me, and now again this tonight?"

"It's not you, Lisa! Oh God, don't think that. You're so beautiful and so attractive, and I do want to be with you so bad, but I can't! I am attracted to you, but I can't do this to my husband. I'm sorry. I feel like I would be cheating on him, and despite him and I being separated and me being hurt by him, I still can't do it. I do love you Lisa, please do know that but this just confuses me too much right now and I just can't do this."

I sat there in total shock. I was at a loss for words. I wanted to lash out at her for doing this to me, getting me to feel so much for her to only pull away again.

"Can you hand me my shirt, please?" I said rather cold to her. I put my shirt on and stood up and redid my pants and grabbed the crutches as the silence and tension built up between us.

I looked back at Jennie as I headed up the stairs. "I guess I'm the one who is confused, Jennie. One minute you kiss me and then push me away like you did before the accident, and then after what we went through, you were finally honest with me about your feelings on that day. You kissed me again and told me you loved me, and then tonight, leading me to believe that you want this and then, this happens? You run hot and cold Jennie, and I can't be put through this again. I love you too much to be pulled around and to be hurt like this. I can't go on like this. I should have never come here to stay with you, but I'm here now, so as soon as I'm well enough, I'll be out of your hands. I'm sorry for ever putting you in this position. I guess I should have never expected anything from you since you do love your husband and are trying to work things out with him, and I'm sorry for that." I said sadly, and with that I turned my back and went up the stairs.

I entered the room and slowly changed clothes. I was exhausted emotionally and didn't know how I was going to stay much longer with things like this. I just wanted to get out of her house as soon as possible, forget about my earlier seducing thoughts, and I wasn't about to force or push anything on her anymore.

I'm just so tired of these emotional games with her, and how it affects me. She has this hold or pull over me and I can't seem to break free. It almost destroyed me a few weeks ago with the accident, and I can't allow myself to let it do that to me again. As much as I love her and want to be a part of her life, I just can't be on her rollercoaster anymore.

My thoughts were drowning me. I sat on the edge of the bed feeling that my heart had been destroyed once again by this woman as I felt the old and so familiar tears run down my face.

I took a deep breath after a few minutes and dried my tears, turned the light off, and climbed under the covers, wishing that when I wake up in the morning, I'd have forgotten about what happened...and forgotten about her.

_________________________________________

A/N: 'Cause stories would be over so fast without angst and some drama.