Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

I looked at my cards and held them closer to me. I had one king, and two sevens. It wasn't a very good hand but I opted to hang onto the sevens for a three of a kind. We both discarded the ones we didn't want.

"Okay, what you got?" I said.

Jennie laid out two pair of nines, and fours. "So, beat that," she said smiling.

"Okay, sure will." And I laid my three of a kind on the table of the seven's I had gotten.

"Hmmm..." Jennie laughed. "So you won that hand, so what do you want to do about it...truth or dare, Lisa?"

This was her game so I wasn't sure about that yet, and I was actually quite nervous. Sure, I had in my mind of how I would try and seduce her but when it comes down to it, I'm such a wus, coward, yeah, I admit it. So I thought for a while, I could have her kiss me again, but that would be too easy.

"Okay, anything...right, Jennie?"

"Yep, you won, so go ahead, lay it on me."

I reached and took another sip of my drink, feeling a bit nervous so I had to take a few more sips here. I cleared my throat.

"Okay, I give you a choice of any particular clothing you would like to remove, and that's it, well not quite, it has to be, let's see...okay..." I smiled wickedly at her.

"It has to be an under garment of some sort, your choice, underwear or your bra, Jennie? Cough it up," I said laughing not expecting her to actually go through with it.

Jennie looked at me and smiled, but then that smile turned into a smirk, telling me that she was willing to play along. She then stood up and reached up under her shirt and unclasped her bra and threw it in my face.

I didn't see anything though, damn. Jennie was about a size B, C? I would say, bigger than me but I would love to get a look at her breasts under that shirt, among other things.

My thoughts began to wander off to remembering the feel of her breast in my hand, so soft and firm and vuluptuous and...Oh well, I'll have to win the next hand.

We weren't wearing much anyway other than our shorts and t-shirts since it was a hot summer day and evening so I figured it wouldn't take long before...

I took Jennie's bra and looked at it and smiled. "Nice," I said smirking and looking over at Jennie. She just gave me a quicksmirk and sat back down and we reshuffled the cards and started another hand.

"Okay, give me two more here," I said.

"Show me what you got Lisa, your turn."

I laid down another three of a kind. "There you go, beat that!"

Jennie looked at me straight faced, and then threw down a flush. "I win," she said all happy.

"Damn!" I exclaimed in frustration while throwing my cards.

"Okay, Lisa, now let's see what I can make you do. I guess it's only fair I make you remove an item of clothing as well since you so lovely had me remove mine. So how 'bout your bra as well?"

I looked at Jennie and gave her a pout. "Okay, I guess it's only fair."

I turned around lifted up my shirt and removed my bra, then pulled my shirtback down and sat down throwing my it into Jennie's lap.

She smiled at me and thanked me for the nice item of clothing.

"Alright, you want to play dirty huh Jennie?" I asked jokingly. "Well I'm going to kick your butt here at poker, no more mister nice guy."