Chapter 26

Lisa's POV

I tried to struggle and pull away from her but she held onto me even more.

"Please, don't do this," I cried. My tears overflowing at this point as my emotions overtook me.

"Ssshh," she whispered as she held me close. "I-I love you, Lisa. I love you," Jennie said as she began to cry into me as well. "And I know you love me. God, I don't blame you for not trusting me especially since the last time and how I treated you, but I love you, and I can't deny that anymore. So please...please...I want you so much...please, let me love you..."

Jennie pulled me into her even tighter as we both cried. I looked up to her with my tear soaked eyes, and found the love I had been looking for and wanting for so long.

I let my fears subside and leaned into her as I felt her lips once again press so softly onto mine. My heart melding into hers as our kiss deepened.

She pulled away, and wiped away my tears, stroking my face, and so lovingly looked into my eyes. I stared back and saw her love for me, so strong and so soul wrenching, that pulled me into her even more.

She pulled me into her once again as we softly and so lovingly kissed. The warmth of our bodies so close, yet not close enough. I needed to feel her closer to me, to feel her skin against mine.

She must have been feeling the same for she took my hand into hers as she led me upstairs to the bedroom.

When we got there Jennie lit some candles before walking over to me. She reached her hand out and pulled me into her and leaned her face down into mine as we allowed our lips to connect once again.

I felt her tongue enter my mouth, so soft and loving. I couldn't get enough of her, as I pushed my body into her even more, allowing our tongues deeper access.

Jennie pulled back looking at me. She gazed at me lovingly as she so slowly ran her hands up my arms to my shoulders. She let her hands slip under my dress's straps and gently slipped them off my shoulders and down my arms.

She ran her hands slowly down my body, stroking every curve and crevice of my body. I felt her hands slightly run over my exposed breasts then so slowly down to my stomach.

I took a deep breath, as I felt my body respond to her touches. I could feel myself getting wet with each enticing touch of hers.

I leaned my head back as I felt her slowly rest her hand upon my center and applied soft pressure. I felt the fire burn within me as she so slowly seduced me.

Jennie ran her fingers softly over the curvature of my dress, up to my breasts, lingering upon them before she leaned in and gently kissed my neck.

I felt her hands slip under my dress as she gently slipped the dress off, letting my dress fall to the floor. She helped me step out of the dress and pulled me into her for another deep kiss.

Our kiss lingered a littlewhile longer before I pulled back, reaching my hands up stroking her face as I let my fingers trail down her jawline to her neck. Then I trailed my fingers down her cleavage before running my fingers around her nipples in a teasing manner.

I reached my hands around her and unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall. I took Jennie's hand as she stepped out of her dress toward me.

We embraced allowing our hands to roam over our bodies as we kissed deeply. I felt her hands caressing and stroking my body, my breathing becaming rapid as I felt her fingers slightly caressing my breasts, trailing her fingers around my nipples.

My nipples became hard as I felt my body becoming flushed as I felt each caress of her soft touch. My body shivered each time I felt her trailing over my body.