Chapter 13

A/N: The first part of this chapter is about what happened at the end of last chapter, but through Jennie's perspective.
_________________________________________

Jennie's POV

I had been awake the whole time and heard everything. 

I felt Lisa caress my face, moving slightly down my jawline and neck. At first I was about to move to let her know I was awake, but then decided to wait to see what she was going to do. Plus, I didn't want Lisa to stop. 

I wanted Lisa to touch me more, I wanted to reach around and touch her as well and let her know that I wanted her, but I didn't know what to do. I was scared about these new feelings so I laid there still, feigning sleep, as I felt Lisa hand move further down my neck to my breasts. 

Lisa caressed my nipple, then moved to my other breast. I held my breath trying to not let out a moan as she squeezed and massaged my breasts. I felt wet between my legs and the need to touch myself. 

When Lisa finally rolled over, I thank God because I don't think I could have held it in much longer with her continuing to touch me like that. But then all of a sudden I heard sighs and soft moaning. I opened my eyes slightly and looked at Lisa out of the corner of my eye while I still acted to be asleep. 

Lisa was on her back, her legs were open and underwear down a little. She was touching herself. I once again felt a flood of wetness through my underwear. I continued to lay very still 'cause I didn't want to disturb Lisa, but my center was so hot and my breathing was becoming very rapid with each sound of pleasure Lisa made. 

I wanted Lisa to touch me so bad, and I wanted to touch her. I wanted to reach down and touch my clit to relieve the ache, but I didn't want to make any movement. Hearing Lisa was turning me on so much. It was pure torture. I was hoping Lisa would climax soon so I could get up and run to the bathroom and... 

Suddenly I heard Lisa let out one last moan and felt the bed shake a little as she orgasmed. My heart was beating so fast that I was sure that Lisa must know I was awake. I tried to calm my breathing as I laid still. I felt Lisa get up and walk out.

I really wanted to ask Lisa if she needed any help to get up but then she would know I was awake and I didn't want to embarrass her, so I waited to see if Lisa could get out of bed herself, and she eventually did. 

As soon as Lisa left the room, I took a deep breath and immediately touched myself until I reached the climax, while at the same time keeping an eye at the door to make sure Lisa didn't walk in, but something told me that it would take a while before she returned. 

I touched a second time. I had never felt such an intense orgasm before as this, hearing Lisa and feeling her touch me was more than I had ever felt before so it brought the level of desire to another level. 

I then got up and grabbed some towels from the linen closet and wiped myself up quickly as I heard Lisa approaching the door.  

"Morning Jennie, I didn't know you were up already," Lisa said and I noticed her blushing a little.

"Good morning, y-yes, I just got up a few minutes ago. Were you able to go to the bathroom okay? You know you could have woken me up if you needed help," I said, avoiding eye contact at first, knowing all too well that I laid there awake on the bed listening.