Chapter 14

Lisa's POV

"So," I thought to myself, "how am I going to do this? I have to be subtle in my ways somehow."

Thoughts of how I might seduce Jennie ran through my head for the better part of the day. But I came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be me to be the one making the moves. I had to be subtle enough to make her do it.

This had to be her, and she would have to be the one who wanted this with me, well, I would have to make her think that way.

"This wouldn't be easy," I thought, "considering I had never done this before and am usually a very unaggressive or assertive type person."

I'm not used to making the first move or doing anything like this, but I wanted Jennie to be a part of my life. I wanted her to want me as well, and to want this. I can't force her into anything, she'll have to want this for herself.

I planned in my head that this is what I would do. As each day went by and I recovered and felt better, I thought of different subtle ways, like undressing in front of her and doing things like that.

Maybe I would gently brush my hand against her breast without even realizing it..."hmmm...yes that's good," I smiled to myself.

Well, that's my plan, but we'll see how it goes.

I continued to sit there on the couch in my thoughts pondering away, not even realizing that Jennie had been staring at me.

"Lisa, what are you thinking about? You seem pretty quiet over there. What...you didn't like my breakfast?" Jennie asked as she came and sat next to me on the couch with a bit of concern  in her voice.

"Umm...just thinking about some things is all."

"Really, well I hope nothing too serious anyway. Is everything okay? You're feeling okay, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just have a few things on my mind..."

"Are you thinking about what happened with us last night? I hope you don't think that our kiss didn't mean anything to me, because it did, and..." I interrupted Jennie.

"No, Jen, I know it meant something to you. Believe me, I could tell that it did," I said smiling as I looked at her. "That's not what's on my mind. I guess I'm just thinking about other things, about school, and things like that. How I am going to graduate and take the boards with missing so much with clinical lab now, and just a few other things on my mind, but nothing to be concerned about, really...okay?"

"Hmmm..." Jennie thought, "Lisa, actually, I have been doing some checking around for you and been talking to the dean of the school here. And as far as your board exams, well, unfortunately you'll still have to wait till you can complete your required clinical hours before you can take them and get licensed to work. But on the bright side, I was told that you'll still be able to graduate with the class and receive your diploma."

"Really? That's great news!" I screamed overjoyed. "So, you're saying that somehow I'll have to make up my clinical hours here, or do I do it somewhere else?"

"Well, I haven't checked that far into it yet, to know whether you do it here or not, but I'm sure that it will be easy enough to do. But as I said, you do have enough to be able to graduate."

I was so happy that I just about knocked Jennie over hugging her with excitement. "I think that's wonderful news Jennie, and I'm so grateful to you for checking that out for me. I can't thank you enough!" I screamed again hugging her tightly but then I groaned and pulled back in pain.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked with concern as I grabbed at my ribs and grimaced a little.

"Y-yeah, it's fine. Guess I got too excited there." I smiled a little while still in some pain.