Characters and Backgrounds

Cherry Cola

Momona Tamada as Scarlett Delmonico

Scarlett Delmonico is a sixteen year old, she enjoys watching baseball, baking and spending time with her boyfriend, Jaden.

Scarlett's hobbies include: baking, song Writing and bothering Jaden.

Scarlett is still your average bubbly, sweet girl that everyone enjoys being around no matter what.
Except now Scarlett had learnt to not take anything from anyone, she realized that her wants and needs came before anyone else's.

Scarlett wasn't a vengeful person to those who didn't deserve it, she made sure she knew how to control her temper because there will be times where people don't act the way they do on purpose.
Scarlett attends to her best friends and boyfriend's games, she always cheered them on and congratulated them whether they won or not.

Scarlett is a Senior.

" Nah, you know what's crazy? The fact that I don't care. "

Dylan O'Brien as Spencer Delmonico

Spencer Delmonico is a 31 year old whom a lot may say he is a very good looking young father, he stopped coaching baseball to focus on his acting career which was started back up again

Spencer is a recently married man and made sure everyone was aware due to his spam posts and tweets, Spencer always made sure to cherish the queen he's proud to call wife.

Spencer knows about Scarlett's little upset feelings about her mom but doesn't dare say anything about it, he knows how happy she is with Alana and that she was just adjusting.
After the court, Spencer became more aware of his daughter's feelings and made sure that she never felt a certain way when around him or Alana.

Spencer is now slowly allowed to be in the kitchen if it's to help out but not allowed to cook, nobody is risking it.

" Well, I married young Scar, I was married by seventeen. "

Madison Bailey as Alana Delmonico

Alana Delmonico is a 30 year old who enjoys watching Scarlett dance, acting and writing books.
Alana is thankful for meeting Spencer that night at the bar, she's more than happy that she married to him and carrying his kid that is soon ready to come out.

Alana has the perfect personality that makes everyone glad that she's around, she's a supportive and understanding person which was what forever makes Scared happy.
Alana treats Scarlett as if her own blood which is what made Scarlett see her as her real mother, nothing anyone could say could prove any different.