LIV. Writing Our Vows

Chapter 54, Writing Our Vows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     " If i write anything cheesy, do not clown me or so help me, I'll drown you like Ward drowned Big John. "

  ~ Scarlett's POV ~

           In about two weeks, I'm getting married which meant that i had one week to write my vows for Jaden which means that I'm going to be cracking minds right now to figure out what I'm going to say.
   Alana and I were sitting on my bed waiting for Kylee, Cora, Jayla, Xiomara and Delilah to come over so that they can give me feedback on whatever i was going to write.

    When they finally came, i was a little nervous and felt a little nauseous, after writing my vows, i had to post another YouTube video on a song I've been working on.
    Everyone was spread out in my room, Xiomara and Delilah were painting their nails on my vanity, Kylee, Cora and Kayla were sitting on the ground looking through magazines.

     Alana was holding Atlantis and sitting on my bed, I was writing in my notebook and scraping the paper.
   I was staring to get frustrated but I knew that soon something was going to come through my mind and I was going to be victorious.

     That's what I hope actually, because it took three hours for me to actually find the right words.
    Although three hours is better than no hours, i wanted to get the vows down before tonight arrived since i knew i wasn't going to focus on the vows anymore after today.

     I was really excited about getting married, I mean this is really a once in a lifetime opportunity, i just knew that he was my soulmate and a possible twin flame.
    My heart could explode at the thought of saying i do to the boy I've been seeing since i was fourteen, when i finally got the vows down, i stood in the center of my room and began to read it aloud.

        When the night finally arrived, my whole body was sore and exhausted, i didn't feel like moving or even speaking to anyone about anything.
    I was exhausted because after i had written the vows, everyone decided it would be a good idea to hang out and go to a gym but not to get skinny but just to see if we could lift the heaviest weight there.

    Delilah was the one who brought up the idea which was something that did not surprise me, when we finally got home however, i took a quick shower and laid in bed as my sore muscles began to relax.
   I don't regret doing this challenge though, it taught me that I could lift something that I didn't think I could with the right motivation, I will do this challenge again if Delilah dared me to.

         Although I didn't want to go to sleep quite yet, i decided to put YouTube on my TV and watch a YouTuber who was Hailey Elizabeth.
    She's my favorite YouTuber, for the reason that she  does make up and storytimes which is two things that i love.

      Before I could even close my eyes and try to go to sleep, my phone began to ring which made me groan and then grab my phone.
   Jaden was the one calling me, i smiled at the contact photo and then answer it.

     "I didn't know you wore glasses, how come I've never seen you in them?"

        I said as I sat up, Jaden and I were on FaceTime and he was wearing glasses, i knew that he had glasses but it's a little inside joke since he said something similar to me.
    Couples that wear glasses together, stay together, can i please get an amen up in here?

     Soon the topic switched to Vows, i was quite excited to see what he was going to write about me.
  I really hope he doesn't write anything embarrassing about me or us, but considering that it's Jaden then it's definitely going to be something embarrassing.

   " If i write anything cheesy, do not clown me or so help me, I'll drown you like Ward drowned Big John. "

     Jaden threatened jokingly on the call, i raised my hands up in surrender and then laughed.
    We stood on call until I fell asleep, I loved that he wouldn't ever hang up on me if i were exhausted and needed some sleep.

       There were moments where I would have a nightmare on call and would be afraid that Jaden wouldn't be there or help me out even if he's there.
   But I had to learn that Jaden wouldn't leave me in the dust if i were to need him, that wasn't who he was and i needed to get that image of him out of my head.

   I am really glad i met, he's made me happier than anyone ever could.