XLIX. I Hate Socializing

Chapter 49, I Hate Socializing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     " You are the exact reason on why i hate socializing. "

   ~ Scarlett's POV ~

          "So, boba?"

   Delilah asked as I sat down at my vanity and began to do my eye liner, I looked at her and nodded.

   "Invite the girls and guys?"

     She asked once again, i looked at her and nodded once again before I finished my eyeliner, i walked to my closet and grabbed my outfit.
   I walked to the bathroom and changed into my outfit, i brushed my hair and sprayed some perfume on my body before walking out of the bathroom.

    "Okay, we're meeting them at the mall and then we're buying boba."

      Delilah told me, i looked at her and smiled, there was nothing to say since Delilah practically understood my mind and always told me what I wanted to say.
   I grabbed my phone and then grabbed her hand, we walked downstairs but i didn't get far before turning around to grab my brother.

   "Atlantis is coming with us for boba."

   The eight month old smiled up at me which made me smile back, I walked out of the house after saying goodbye to my parents and walked with Delilah to my car.
   I had a car seat for my brother and placed him in the back, i buckled him up and then walked to the driver's side.

     I got in and put the seatbelt on, Delilah put her seatbelt on as well before we drove off to the mall, Delilah had the aux cord and she played the music that we both enjoyed.
   When we finally got there, i parked in the parking lot and we got out, i grabbed my brother and we walked inside.

     It wasn't long until we were with our friend group and Jaden was holding Atlantis as if that was his actual son, i looked at him and everytime i asked him to give me my brother back, he would hand me some money and try to send me off.
   I didn't spend the money, instead I just nodded and walked to Javon who was staring at some shoes that were on Amazon, I helped him decide which sneakers looked better on him and which didn't.

    Soon, we walked around the whole mall and bought some boba, as we began to walk to the exit there were some girls that recognized Javon and asked for photos.
   I couldn't stop smiling at how cute they looked, they were really excited to have their little, and i mean little idol greet them and take a photo.

    Delilah looked at me and she just laughed, she wasn't even jealous but happy that people loved Javon the way she loved him.
   She was never jealous when a girl asked Javon for his number or if a girl were to ask for a photo.

      "Did ya know, Javon loves wearing socks and sandals?"

      Delilah teased making the fan girls look at Javon and giggle before walking away, Javon looked at Delilah and they both chuckled before Javon wheezed.

   " You are the exact reason on why I hate socializing. "

    Javon said between laughs, i loved their little relationship.
  Delilah always seemed to make Javon laugh and make him feel so comfortable with her, while Javon always seemed to make Delilah feel like she always has a home to come to and that he would keep her secrets forever.

    We left the mall and then walked to my car, Jaden didn't let Atlantis go for the life of him and as we drove home, Jaden fell asleep with him in his arms.
   I stared in awe every chance I got, the minute i got to the Waltons house, we all got out and walked into their home.

    Jessica happily took Atlantis from Jaden, he wasn't happy about it but didn't argue with anyone about it.
  We walked upstairs and into Jaden's room, i sat down on the ground and went on TikTok to stare at different tiktoks or edits or even both.

     Soon there were tiktoks of Jaden holding Atlantis, I looked at them and smiled since so many comments believed that, that was his actual son and everyone praised that he was a great father.
   I laughed a bit before commenting to tell everyone that the child is my baby brother and not his son, as i continued to scroll through TikTok, i came across one tiktok that was about Jaden and I getting married.

  The proposal was the best gift that i have ever received, if I'm being honest i fell in love with him all over again when he began to cry as he proposed me.
   Every time I see an edit that shows Jaden and I, i always get these little butterflies that remind me that i would be getting married to this boy quite soon.

      Our wedding date would be on July 27th, just five days after his birthday because it would be a marriage and wedding to remember, although the original idea was to get married on June 27th.
    I got off tiktok and went on Instagram where i was me twitch edits of Jaden and I, or i saw edits of the photos of Jaden proposing to me and people going feral over it.

    I teared up at the sight, I was really excited to get married to him.