LX. Til Death Do Us Part

Chapter 60, Til Death Do Us Part
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     " Now that we're married, I can finally check this off my bucket list. "

  ~ Scarlett's POV ~

       "Scar! Take this photo with us!"

       Jaysean shouted, i laughed and quickly ran over, lifting up my wedding dress as i did so and got into the photo frame.
  The celebration was amazing, everyone congratulated us and complimented me which was the best part of the whole wedding besides getting married.

     It wasn't just one photo but multiple photos, I couldn't keep a straight smile since i was laughing a lot for the reason that Jaden was making stupid jokes.
    When we finally got the right photo, we posted it all on our social medias, we cut the cake and Jaden obviously put icing on my nose and i did the same.

     "You're such a dork!"

     I shrieked as laughter bubbled up my throat, Jaden chuckled and handed me a napkin so i could get rid of the icing.
   Since everyone knows that I'm a little petty or a lot of petty, I decided to grab some icing on my finger and place it on his nose where people laughed at our childishness.

    "Now you're the dork."

     Jaden shot back, I handed him a napkin and kissed his cheek before grabbing his hand and walking to the dance floor since it was time for us to do a newly wed dance.
   I was a little nervous as he wrapped his arms around my waist, i wrapped my arms around his neck as the music began to play and you obviously wouldn't believe what song they started playing for us.

       Georgia,
      Wrap me up in all your, I want you in my arms, oh, let me hold you.

    I'll never let you go again like I did oh, i used to say "I would never fall in love again" until i found her.

     I said "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into."
   I was lost within the darkness but then i found her, i found you..

     Jaden twirled me around which made me giggle a bit like a little girl in a candy shop, I could feel my cheeks begin to hurt as my smile continuously stretched from ear to ear.
   Anyone would be lucky enough to marry the person they deemed as their soulmate, I was lucky enough to marry Jaden, the boy or man that I had deemed my soulmate.

     He would be with me through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, and til death do us part.
    That was the promise that was engraved in the stars before we had even decided to get together, sometimes things are planned ahead of time and you have zero clue and until it happens to you.

          Georgia,
    Pulled me in, I asked to love her once again, you fell, I caught you, I'll never let you go again like I did, oh, I used to say "I would fall in love again" until i found her.

    I said "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into."
    I was lost within the darkness but then I found her, I found you..

       As the music continued, Jaden twirled me once again for the last time before pulling me in by my waist and kissing my softly.
     I could feel the heat of everyone's eyes burning holes into the back of my head, I didn't care which made me realize how i never had a care in the world whenever I'm around Jaden.