LV. Falling In Love With You

Chapter 55, Falling In Love You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    " Well if she isn't a pick me girl then my dad never went to jail. "

   ~ Scarlett's POV ~

           "Remember that Stacy chick from algebra class?"

       Delilah asked as Xiomara and I walked with her to the ice cream shop, I looked at Delilah and began to laugh as i nodded my head.
    Stacy was this girl that would put other girls down for male validation, which is called a pick me girl but nobody ever said it to her face.

       Xiomara said it to her one time which led them to have a full on brawl, Xiomara shuddered a bit and nodded which made me chuckle before we continued to stay on this topic.
   We sat down at the booth and waited for our usual waitress, McKenzie, she's a sweet young adult that already knew our order and always had the best gossip that'll keep you on your toes.

    "God she was so annoying."

        Xiomara complained as she skimmed through the menu, I'm guessing we were going to choose a different order this time.
   Before we continued the topic, we switched it quickly to Layla just to gossip about her snake self since people found out about the last day of school confrontation.

  Supposedly she was found crying the hallway by the vice principal, I didn't really care either which is a good thing because I shouldn't care about someone who does hurt me.
  Finally we got back on the Stacy topic and i was hysterically laughing, Xiomara always had the best comebacks whenever it came to people she didn't like, Delilah would just instigate.

       However me? I would just sit there and laugh at the dumbest things people would say.

   "She one time went up to me and told me that she wasn't a pick me girl, people just didn't like her at all."

      I finally spoke out, i looked at Xiomara and she was already thinking of a comeback since the gears in her brain was working.

   " Well if she isn't a pick me girl then my dad never went to jail. "

    Xiomara spat, which made both Delilah and I laugh a little too hard for a joke that wasn't made to be funny.
   I laugh at anything, but i know someone's going to say something about me laughing at a joke that shouldn't even be funny, a joke doesn't need to be funny for you to laugh.

      Sometimes the person's laugh is very funny or the people you're around can immediately make you laugh, that's what some people understand but other's don't.
   Once we finished with our ice creams, we walked out of the shop and decided we would go to Delilah's house, i was excited to meet Delilah's sister.

   When we got inside, Marta was sitting on the couch watching TV.
   She looked away from the TV and looked at the front door, she smiled at us and got up from the couch.

       Marta is a sweet young woman that takes care of Delilah, at first i was scare that she was going to be a little mean to me but instead she was so sweet and treated both Xiomara and I like her own.
   After meeting Marta, Delilah took us upstairs to her room and we hung out in her room for almost the whole day, we spoke about different things and made tiktoks like a good trip would.

    I was sat on the ground and decided i should make a TikTok, but then again i didn't want to make a TikTok so i went on my notes app.
   There was a TikTok sound that i did want to do but without posting anything, so i was going to write it in my notes app.

      I had to put the sound on a bunch of times so i knew what i was writing which was starting to aggravate me a but I didn't really care either, when i finally got the TikTok sound down, I smiled and screenshotted it.

    I've been going out with Jaden Walton since i was fourteen.
   He likes baseball and history, animals especially our dog Jesse-Rae, the marvel universe, the sound of my laugh, snow, teaching me new baseball tricks, playing with Atlantis and staying on call with me.

    He also likes me.

His hair is brown and his eyes are a light brown, and he's about three inches taller than me (if you care about that sort of thing). I think he's pretty hot, but that might just be my opinion.

       I smiled at the screenshot for about quite some time and then decided to send it to Jaden before sending it to Jessica, Alana, DJ and my dad.
   There's a lot of things that could make me smile without breaking a sweat, but then again it could also be difficult to make me smile as well.

      But there's always going to be that one person that could make me smile without even trying, that person being Jaden.
   Everyone could just see how he could easily make me feel comfortable even in the most uncomfortable situation, he makes sure that i never feel disturbed around anyone.

      He's my biggest fan, you wouldn't think he would be since i have my best friends and family who support me a lot, but he's firs to everything and he tries to get me on a bigger platform.
   I couldn't be anymore grateful than I am, i don't believe that i deserve him but he makes me believe that i do for the words he says and the actions he does.

     Find yourself a Jaden and never let him go, they're really hard to find but so easy to let go.