Prologue

Cherry Cola

DREAM COME TRUE is all Scarlett could say whenever her fans would ask about her relationship with Jaden, I mean it's a simple answer that anybody would give really.
She just sort of knew that he was out of her league but she didn't know that he thought that she was out of her league, it's not like it mattered to either of them anyways.

What really mattered though is what would happen to Scarlett and Jaden's relationship when Scarlett realizes her feelings for Jaden are growing big and growing fast, she sort of knew she wanted to be more than boyfriend and girlfriend anyways.
Like Scarlett said during the birthday party, they were soulmates and she wanted to commit to that, except she didn't know how.

But when school is back in session, there's a new girl that catches Scarlett's eye.
Although it's not just her eye the girl catches, but Javon's eye as well.

Let's see if tough guy Javon is man enough to ask Scarlett for help when homecoming is back and he wants a date.
Although we all know Scarlett would love to help, she loves watching her best friend suffer.

But how is Scarlett going to juggle helping her best friend, figuring out her feelings and still try to look like she was perfectly fine on the outside?

One word:

Xiomara.