XIII. All Hell Breaks Loose

Chapter 13, All Hell Breaks Loose
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Huge Disclaimer, this chapter contains:

    Cyber-bullying, Body-shaming, body image issues, Eating Disorder, Meredith and Layla.

   Dahlia will not be held accountable nor will she be held responsible for any type of relapse or triggers, you have been warned.
  Skip this chapter if are triggered, you have been fully warned...

   Now Playing: Fat Funny Friend by Maddie Zahm

   " I just want to feel beautiful again, is that such a crime? "

  ~ Scarlett's POV ~

       It's been three weeks now and I've been getting messages on top of messages about my body, I stopped eating as much and continued working out until I woke up so sore the next day.
   This wasn't healthy but it was healthy for me, I knew that this was what it took for me to look pretty and nobody knew.

   It's currently October 15th, only five more days until my baby brother can come and I've been low-key excited.
   But with everything going on, I didn't have a chance to actually be excited and help my parents out with fixing the nursery.

   Instead, I'm on the ground of my bathroom floor, making all of my food come up because I wanted to feel the pretty.
   When I finished, I brushed my teeth and walked out of my bathroom, I grabbed my phone and turned it on.

   The first time I was on my phone today, I felt light-headed but it didn't bother me.
  I sat on my bed and stared at my phone as the messages began to flood my screen, I felt my tears slip from my eyes but I didn't dare wipe them away.

   I felt weak and I didn't like feeling weak, I've been ignoring everyone and distancing myself because I couldn't ask for help.
  Who was going to help through this?

  Everyone has their own battles to fight and I chose to fight mine alone and in silence, I don't recommend it though but I shouldn't say anything either.
  That's when I got an incoming call from Meredith, my heart dropped and I took a moment before deciding to answer it.

   "Hello?"

  My voice was shakey and I felt like I would be passing out soon.

  "You do understand that you're not getting any thinner right? You absolutely look like a hippo."

   Meredith snorted, I sucked up my tears and took a deep breath not wanting to let her know I was awake or crying right now.

   "It's literally so noticeable, I swear to God Jaden's going to leave you soon."

   Meredith told me, I picked at my nails and fingers.
   With everything inside of me, I dropped my phone and ran straight to the bathroom, throwing up everything inside of me.

  I sat in front of the toilet and got up, flushing down everything and then walking over to the tub.
   I turned on the water and waited for the tub to be filled, I stripped my clothes off slowly and got into the tub.

   As I laid down, I felt my body shiver and I shook wildly until I finally relaxed myself.
  I closed my eyes as tears slipped out and soon I was bawling my eyes out, I slowly sunk down and held my breath.

        Everything came back to me, all the flashbacks of my body issues getting spread in middle school, the times my mother took me to the hospital because I passed out.
  The moment my father wouldn't leave me alone because at one point I was close to death, all of that came back to me.

   The way my father screamed at the doctors to save me, how I promised I wouldn't fall back into the same routine.
  I just felt ugly and fat, nobody could prove me different.

   As I felt my fingers grasp the edge of the tub, holding on for dear life as my own soul began to slip away from my body, I didn't realize how much damage I've gone through.
   How quickly I was willing to give up because three girls are losers who can't seem to leave me alone, I just needed to find my piece of mind.

      I didn't know how long it's been but I eventually heard a door burst through and a blood-curling scream was let out before I was lifted up from the tub, is this deja Vu or what?
   Except there was no soap and the person who walked in was Xiomara, not my mom.

   "WHAT THE HELL?!"

  Xiomara screamed alerting my parents, I was now wrapped in a towel, falling in and out of consciousness.
  But I was conscious long enough to see the scared and disappointed look on my father's face, the promise I made to him was broken.

    I was brought to my bed, the bedsheets we're ripped away and my dad preformed CPR, tears slipping from his eyes as he looked back at Alana.
   Xiomara took her out and soon enough, my eyes opened.

   Coughing up all of the water I had inside of me, I looked at the tub and down at my body.
  I should've been grateful, he saved my life but instead I was angry and annoyed.

   "NO, NO, NO!"

  I screamed like a toddler having a temper tantrum in a supermarket, my legs were weak as I stood up from the bed and began to crawl to the bathroom.
  My father grabbed me and lifted me from the ground, I couldn't breathe and by now I was screaming like I was getting murdered.

  "LET ME GO!"

  I screamed at my father, he didn't say anything though.
  Instead he stood there and endured all of my anger and annoyance until my body grew tired, I gripped onto him and cried hard.

   "Scarlett, why..?"

     He asked as he pushed me away and held onto my shoulders, I looked at him as if I was at a loss of words.
  I looked at the ground.

  "Look at me when I'm talking to you, Scarlett what the hell happened? You promised me.."

     My father spoke up louder, causing me to flinch a bit.

  " I just want to feel beautiful again, is that such a crime? "

   I asked with my voice breaking mid sentence, he looked at me.
  Xiomara had put a sweater on me and my under clothes as well but I knew it wasn't until then that they had knew something was going on.

   "When you're killing yourself slowly, it is."

  My dad answered as I slowly moved away from his grasp and slid down, I sat down and leaned on my bed.
  He crouched down and grabbed my hand, kissing it slowly.

   "Dad, I'm not pretty anymore.."

  I whispered, with tears running down my face, blurring my vision.
  I watched as my dad's facial expression changed and he hugged me tightly.

    "They remind me everyday.."

    I finally spilled, my dad looked at me and I pointed towards my phone.
  When he grabbed my phone and turned it on, a spam of missed calls and messages popped up.

     All from Layla, Meredith and Kat.
  I watched as he got angry and pulled out his phone, dialling some numbers.

    I didn't know what he was saying, I just felt numb and annoyed.
  Soon the door opened again and in rushed Jaden, he ran over and grabbed me.

   He held onto my tightly, not letting go, I didn't want him to let go either.

  "Princess, I'm here.."

  With those three words, I crumbled and cried again, my eyes were swollen and red by now but there wasn't much I could do.
  Jaden rubbed my back and kissed my head as he led me to my bed, laying me down and pulling me to his chest.

   "I got you, I'm right here.."

  He cooed, as I closed my eyes and slowed down my breathing..