Prologue

Cherry Cola

      SCARLETT WAS ON CLOUD 9 as the wedding was around the corner, she was actually going to marry the love of her life and nothing can ruin that for her

    Deep down, Scarlett knew that she had finally reached her happiness and she was going to be happy for the rest of her life, and that was all that mattered.

     Spencer and Alana had began to feel scared that they're little girl was growing up and that she would leave them for dust but they're mistaken, Scarlett knows that even if she's married, she's happier with her family.
    That's the way Spencer raised her, that's the way Scarlett was going to raise her little brother with her parents.

       But with all of the excitement going on about the wedding, it completely took the stress of Scarlett's mother off her mind and shoulders, that's why you would always find Scarlett daydreaming about her wedding.
   That day was going to be all about her and nobody could ruin it, she was so sure that nothing would ever ruin her day.

    It's just sad how you can plan the future but it'll never go according to plan, and that's the hardest pill to ever swallow.
   Even with water, the bitter taste it leaves in your mouth always ruins your mood.

    Hate to break it to you but this is your hardest pill to swallow, and i can promise you that it'll leave a bitter sweet taste in your mouth.