LI. The Next Big Thing

Chapter 51, The Next Big Thing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " What if, Javon was on Disney channel? I think he fits the vibe for it. "

  ~ Scarlett's POV ~

        "My lord I've fallen in love with the demon that's beside of me and nothing can change how I feel, cause he looks an angel and he loves me for real."

     I strummed along to my guitar as i tried to come up with more lyrics for 'The Demon I Love' which was a song about falling in love with someone you're supposed to hate, I bumped my head to the guitar and added more beats.
   Closing my eyes and imagining a different life as someone else was what helped me write songs, it also helped me sleep at night but let's not get into that.

   When i finally got the right lyrics for the song, i decided to take it from the top and hope that it sounds good because if it doesn't then I'm going to burn this house down.

   "My lord I've fallen in love with the demon that's beside of me and nothing can change how I feel, cause he looks like an angel and he loves me for real. Even if it's not written in the stars, you'll love us for who we are."

    That was the first part of the first verse, i was also recording myself to see if it would be a good idea freestyling which so far it is.

   "I don't think that I'm supposed to hold on, we've hated each other for oh so long.. But now my heart's changed along with the phases of the moon, and I hope that it's not too soon.."

      That was the last part of the first verse, i began to pick up the speed for the chorus as i began to imagine a boy falling in love with his enemy and realizing that it may or may not be too late to confess.

    "It doesn't matter if you're a demon or if I'm someone you don't believe in, you're still the one caught my eye. We may not the same thing or we may be too alike, all I know is that you're someone that i need tonight."

      I sighed and then slowed down my strumming so it was lower and calmer like it was for the first verse, I hummed and continued to the second verse.

    "My heart aches for yours even if yours aches for hers, i may or may not be hurt. I just wished you see me like the way i see you, because maybe then you'll love me too.."

    Honestly this song would've sounded better if another singer wrote it, i started to feel embarrassed that I thought this song would sound good and people would like it.
   I sighed and just continued to strum, ignoring all of the negative thoughts that came into my mind because of the song.

    "It was only a matter of time, until i realized my true feelings now i sit here and wait until you realize yours. Although we had traded the words laced with venom, that doesn't mean that I'll ever mean them."

    I stopped singing and smiled at the camera, i decide to stop the video short since I didn't really like the second part of the second verse, once I stopped recording, i decided to edit the video and then post it.
   After posting the video, i decided to grab my phone since i was bored here and wanted to bother the Waltons for some time.

   I walked downstairs and said goodbye to my parents and little brother, i walked outside of the house and then walked to my car.
  The sun was beaming down at me, I got inside quickly and started up the air conditioner before going onto my contacts and calling Javon.

    "Hey Jaden!"

    I greeted happily as I drove down the block and turned the corner, Jaden walked into Javon's room and even took his brother's phone.
   We spoke about different things and then Javon had the bright idea of bringing up my song that was just posted about a couple of minutes to an hour ago, i looked at him and laughed as he played my song.

   "It's an okay song, i think some other singer should have it though."

   I spoke out as i pulled up in front of their house and parked, i got out of my car and walked to the front door.
   I watched as Jaden walked down the stairs normally and then opened the door for me, he hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand and walking me upstairs to Javon's room.

   From then on, we stood in the room to talk about different things that interest us.

  " What if, Javon was on Disney channel? I think he fits the vibe. "

   I blurted out as i scrolled through my tiktoks, Javon looked up from his phone and looked at me before laughing.
   Jaden chuckled before sitting beside me, i was sitting on the ground for fun.

    "I would, wouldn't I?"

     Javon asked as he continued to scroll through whatever he was looking at, it's no shocker that it's probably Delilah's profile.
  The kid's in love with her, like hardcore in love, he buys her gifts just because and always has her back no matter what.

      They have the love that Jaden and I have, that's why it makes me so happy.
  I'm sure it makes them even happier since they feel so comfortable with one another, I've seen how Delilah smiles bigger and wider whenever Javon messages her and the same way with Javon.