Prologue

"Mei! Wait for me!"

"Hurry up, Kiana, we have classes."

Your POV

"I'm tired of running...why does our classroom have to be so far from our dorm?"

"You need to start going out early. The reason why we're running is because we're late."

"I was playing some HOMU games with Bronya only for a while!"

"When you say "a while" you mean for an hour right before classes start!"

If only I was able to play HOMU with Bronya even longer...

Classes are pretty boring. But I don't want to get demoted into a D-Rank Valkyrie!

I can't wait for classes to end...

POV End

*After all the classes*

Time to breathe some fresh air. You went outside with Mei and saw...an orb?

"What is that?"

You neared it with caution.

"Kiana, be careful. It could be Honkai. Hmm...if only Bronya were here to analyze it, but she isn't here today..."

You decided to just simply touch it and see if it will react.

"Wait-"

A flash of light blinded you for a few seconds. Next thing you knew, you and Mei were at...the sky?

"Where are we?!"

"I'm not sure. But you should've not touched that orb. Maybe we should follow the path. It might lead us out."

"Okay, but I'm scared."

As you walked along the path, when you reached its end, some strange red portal appeared.

Out came a woman...who looked like a Herrscher...

"You two are just like those outlanders I met a few days ago..."

"Who are you calling outlanders?! And who are you exactly?"

"I am the sustainer of heavenly principles. The arrogation of mankind ends now."

"What do you mean?"

The mysterious woman started blasting cubes at you. Thankfully, you dodged. But you felt a huge burst of power flow within and it also caused you to change your form (Battlesuit). Mei had also changed forms. Probably because she used to be the 3rd Herrscher.

 Probably because she used to be the 3rd Herrscher

(You changed into Knight Moonbeam)

(Mei changed into Lightning Empress)

"Woah! Wait, we can fly here?!"

"Probably. We can't fly in our world. Anyway, let's use this to our advantage. We can easily dodge the Herrscher woman's attacks."

After a battle with the Herrscher woman, she takes a hold of Mei and surrounds her with swarming cubes.

"Uh oh..."

"Mei!"

Soon, Mei gets covered in cubes and was absorbed into one cube in the woman's hand. You tried to fight and bring her back, but you also get surrounded by cubes.

"W-wait! Stop! Let me go and give Mei back!"

*500 years later*

Faint voices are heard.

"Looks like someone is here too."

"Uh oh, she's unconscious!"

"Hmm...don't worry. She's breathing. Let's wait until the girl wakes up."

After a while, the voices stopped. You slowly open your eyes to see...two unfamiliar people.

"You're awake. Are you okay?"

"Yes...I think..."

"What's your name? I'm Paimon, and this is Lumine."

"I'm..."

You suddenly forgot your name. How long have you been asleep?

"Sorry...I forgot my name..."

"Oh, I see...maybe I can call you...Y/n."

"Y/n?"

"It's only a temporary name. Once we find out your real name, we won't use it anymore."

"...Okay."

"Come on, you two! Let's go exploring! Paimon's actually hungry!"

"So why is Paimon like a fairy? And how did you two meet?"

"I was lucky to fish her out of the water and..."

Wait...you were forgetting someone...

Where is Mei?

(A/N: I decided to mark all of the quotes Kiana said in bold. Because it might confuse you. I also underlined Lumine's quotes.)