Chapter 1

"Alright, how about you, Y/n? What happened to you?"

"All I remember is that I encountered some strange woman who was shooting cubes at me while I was lost with a friend."

"Do you remember the name of your friend?"

"I only remember her name is Mei. That's it. I don't remember her full name."

"Wait...maybe the god trapped you and your friend here too."

"Probably. But I hope I can see Mei again soon..."

"We should head off. Let's get going!"

You, Lumine and Paimon start off your journey in the new world. Lumine found and activated a "Teleport Waypoint" on the way. You had to climb too.

"Alright everyone, let's take the route we planned! We're off to...a Statue of the Seven! Which of the Seven are you looking for, exactly?"

"How should I know? I don't even know who "The Seven" are!"

"We're getting near a ledge."

"Oh woow!"

POV: The scenery here looks really beautiful! It's way better than Earth! Ohh, if only Mei were here to see it!

"That's a Statue of the Seven! There are a few of these statues scattered across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world. Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind. Paimon's not sure whether the god you're looking for is the Anemo God, but...Paimon will take you to the Anemo God's place first, and there's a reason why!"

"...Why, exactly?"

While walking to the Statue of the Seven, or so it's called, you and Lumine have a little ted talk with Paimon. After swimming through the lake to the Statue of the Seven, Lumine touches the statue, and something happens.

"Ooh, did you just feel the elements of the world? Seems all you had to do was just touch the statue and you got the power of Anemo! As much as they may want it, people in this world can never get a hold of powers as easily as you..."

"I think I know why...it's because..."

"Uh-huh, it's because you're not from this world to begin with."

"Why can't I get superpowers like you?"

"I don't know, it's the gods' will."

"Anyway, if we keep heading west from here, we'll eventually reach Mondstadt, the City of Freedom."

POV: Freedom...if only I had freedom from classes...

"Y/n? You're spacing out."

"Sorry."

"Mondstadt is the city of wind, because they worship the God of Anemo. So perhaps, because you got power from the God of Anemo, you can find some clues there. There are also lots of bards there, so perhaps one of them has heard news of your brother, Lumine. Oh, and your friend as well, Y/n. Let's move then!"

"I hope that's true..."

You proceed to head to Mondstadt, when you spot a...dragon? The group follows where it's going. You spot a mysterious person with the dragon you saw a while ago.

"Don't be afraid. It's alright now, I'm back."

"Is he talking...to a dragon?"

Lumine suddenly glows for a split second, and the dragon roars.

"Who's there?!"

The boy disappears, leaving alone a mysterious crystal.

"That was close! Paimon almost got blown away! Luckily Paimon managed to grab hold of your hair, Y/n! Thanks."

"Good thing you didn't pull my hair out Paimon!"

"Just what was that? Paimon thought we were gonna get eaten. It definitely has something to do with that weirdo who was talking to the dragon..."

"Is talking to dragons normal?"

"Of course not, Lumine!"

"Look over there!"

"Oh? What's that?"

You near the crystal carefully.

"It might be Honkai energy in the crystal. If it is, I'm not going near it!"

"Hon...kai?"

"Well, Paimon's never seen a stone like this before, so Paimon can't tell what it is. All Paimon knows is that it's dangerous. Best we put it away for now."

"I'll take it."

"Okay, we've got it! Now let's get out of here."