Chapter 6

You were waiting for Lumine and Paimon to come out from the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. They said they wanted to show the crystal you three found before, so you waited. They finally came out of the door.

"So what happened back there?"

"Not only did we get to show the crystal, but we also caught Master Jean in a conversation with a person representing some company called Fatui."

"Huh."

"Oh, and Lumine became an Honorary Knight! Jean said you're an Honorary Knight too!"

"Wow! That's great!"

"But...Lumine...there's something you didn't tell them. The dragon and crystal weren't the only things we saw..."

"I'd like to investigate it on my own first."

"So you do remember him. That green guy. He looked just like that guy down there!"

"Wow, that's the exact same shade of green! Coincidence."

"See? See? Wait...hold on a minute...that..."

"It is him! After him!"

You looked for him until you were led up to the huge statue of the Anemo God. There was a small crowd surrounding the green guy. He played music with his lyre, and started his performance:

"What is to be sung transpired in days of yore, when the divine archons still walked the earth. A dragon cast his curious gaze on the world below as he parted from the heavens that gave his birth. The dragon sought truth amongst common folk, but mortal trifles only fogged his mind. The windborne bard strummed his strings dolce and the Holy Lyre answered his questions kind. The dragon was but a child full of wonder, and soared the heavens free from care. The bard's songs invited him to sing along, for he yearned to let all perceive him fair. Enchanting legends the bard and dragon were,  but the tides of despair soon engulfed the land; The lion fang perished and the falcon flag slept. As a vile dragon approached Mondstadt in lone stand, over the Cathedral loomed death and his friends. Of the people's agony the bard soon sang. The soaring dragon heeded his grave calls, and amidst the windstorms a brutal war sprang. Blood of venom sent the sky dragon into slumber, only to awake to be expelled in abhor. "Why do people in this age loathe me so?" But the Holy Lyre replied no more. Wrath and woe, vigor and venom, poured from the dragon's bitter eyes. The dragon's curse sprawled in silence, but the Lyre could no longer soothe his cries."

Soon after the performance, the crowd left. The green fellow was about to leave too, but then noticed the three of you.

"Wait...you guys are...Oh, that's right! You're the ones that scared Dvalin away."

"Dvalin? Who's that?"

"That's Stormterror's real name, Y/n."

"Oh, okay."

"Most people seem to call him Stormterror...why do you call him that... are you two meant to be close or something?"

"Oh, so close..."

"Hey, girls...Paimon thinks this guy has a screw loose..."

"I'm sorry, you are...?"

"I'm Venti the bard. Three-time winner of the "Most Popular Bard of Mondstadt," to be precise. So, what do you need from me?"

"Given you recognize us, Paimon doesn't believe we need to explain any further. Of course it's about Stormterror."

"Storm...?-"

"Hey, cut the amnesia act!"

"Lumine, show "it" to him."

Lumine takes out the crystal to show Venti...but...