Chapter 16

Madame Ping gave you a gift - the Serenitea Pot. While getting the materials for it, you made a new friend, Yanfei. And then the week after, you heard the Jade Chamber will be rebuilt. What a great day. 

But after Ningguang's speech, you saw two people peddling a young lady with information. She left, but they were following her, so you decided to check on what was going on...

"Hehe. Well, will you look at that, Ma'am. Nowhere left to run. Don't worry. We're not bad guys. You give us some Mora, we give you a little info, everybody's a winner."

"Boss, I got a bad feeling about this. Look at her, the white hair, the energy she gives off... I'm telling you, there's something different about her..."

"So what? She's loaded! How are we ever going to repay those gambling debts if we just let money walk away from us, huh?"

"I've already told you. I don't need your information. If you still can't grasp that, I'm happy to repeat it in a way that won't be so easy to forget."

"*sigh*...Come on, Ma'am. You seem like an intelligent lady. I shouldn't have to spell this out to you."

Then you see Paimon pointing at the Millelith, and you got the idea, so you went to them and came back to the scene...

"There they are."

"They're trying to intimidate people into doing business."

"Oh? You again."

"The Millelith? Wh-what are the Millelith doing here? Did you do this? Hmph! You oughta mind your own business! I swear-"

"Silence! How dare you threaten innocent civilians! You're coming with us!"

"Hehe...don't be angry, Sir. Please, let me explain."

The MIllelith took off with the information peddlers, and you were left with the young lady.

"..."

"...Are you alright?"

"...Shenhe."

"Shenhe?"

"My name."

"Ohh, so your name's Shenhe! Paimon's name is...well Paimon! And these are Paimon's travel buddies, Lumine and Y/n!"

"I've heard about you three before. Thank you for helping to defuse the situation. I could've dealt with it myself, though. I suspect smashing his head against the ground a handful of times is all it would have taken to get him to surrender."

"Aah! Y-You can't do that! That's way too violent! This is Liyue Harbor. There are laws against that kinda stuff you know!"

"...Laws?"

"Have you not heard of the law, Shenhe?"

"No. Apparently not."

"Really?! So how exactly have you-"

"Wait...what was that noise?"

"That would be my stomach growling. I haven't eaten enough."

"She's so honest...wait, that's right, they said you went around all the restaurants ordering this and that and the other, but only took a small bite of each dish...then of course you're still hungry! So...anything in particular you're hungry for?"

"Qingxin, Glaze Lily, Violetgrass. These are my usuals."

"Those are all medicinal herbs..."

"...Medicinal herbs?"

"Kinda hard to explain...anyway, Bubu Pharmacy's not far away. Let's take Shenhe there for a big medicinal meal! After all, you can't work on an empty stomach!"