Chapter 10

*At the first Statue of the Seven in Liyue*

"Ooh, look! A Statue of the Seven! But...why does it look different?"

"We're now in Liyue, which is ruled over by the Geo Archon. That's why the statues here look a bit different."

"Right...let me try to give an offering to the statue..."

Lumine touched the statue, but nothing happened.

"That's weird. I got Anemo powers at the Mondstadt Statue of the Seven...why is the Liyue statue not working?"

"I haven't made an offering! Let me try."

"Oh yeah! Maybe it will work."

You touched the statue, concentrating your energy, and then just like before, it suddenly glowed and as a Geo orb flew into your body, your clothes suddenly changed with some parts of it glowing.

(The yellow parts were glowing)

"Did... did you just feel the power of Geo?"

"I think so! I finally have my own powers, hooray!"

"You two travelers are really special..."

"Now our strength is equal."

"Come on, let's head off to Liyue Harbor."

You finally made it to Liyue Harbor. It was extremely different to Mondstadt. At the Rite of Descension, there was this lady known as Ningguang who will summon Rex Lapis. (The Geo Archon). When she did though...well...

He was killed.

So you had to sneak out of the scene to prevent from getting arrested. Unfortunately, you all got caught but some dude came and saved you.

"Hey girlie — Hold still."

He attacked the Millelith and knocked them out so you can make your escape.

"Come with me."

*Later*

"Phew... Paimon's exhausted..."

"I'm even more beat..."

"Just what muscles does magical floating use exactly?"

"So insensitive! You have no idea just how tiring floating arou— Wait! Just who are you exactly?"

"Call me Childe."

"Childe? What, so we're supposed to dote on you?"

"Haha, no no, not at all. It's an alias of sorts. In Mondstadt, I don't suppose you came across a "Signora" by any chance?"

"Signora...Childe...You're Fatui! One of the Harbingers!"

"Oh, no. Don't worry, I'm not looking for a fight. Signora gave you quite the bad impression huh? Tsk, that woman...can't say I'm a fan either. Right, let's forget all about her, shall we? I'm here to help you."