Chapter 62

"I'm getting pretty
                          fucking tired."

"All right boys. Let's rumble," Peter growled. He charged at the Alpha twins, Scott and Max following his lead. Their master plan was to distract the twins, while Stiles, Derek, Jennifer and Jade got Cora to one of the ambulances that were about to leave.

Max grabbed a dagger, slashing the werewolf in the ankles. Scott grabbed his cousin by the hair, pulling him down the corridor with him. "Not the hair, not the hair!"

Peter collapsed to the floor, the other two having to half drag-half carry- him down the rest of the hallway. The shot that he had took to make him stronger, obviously hadn't lasted as long as they had expected.

"Those twins are really starting to piss me off," Peter commented.

"Yeah, try getting attacked by them, like, a thousand times a week," Max hissed, fixing his hair in a small mirror in the corner of the room.

"How the hell are we supposed to get past them?" Scott asked.

"Personally, I think if we keep letting them beat the living crap out of us, they'll tire and give up," Peter offered. He shrugged his shoulders when the other two glared at him. He didn't see either of them coming up with any smart ideas.

Scott pointed to a laundry chute in the room they had hidden in, his face lighting up with a smirk. A lightbulb had just went off in his head.

~

Jade sat up, peeking her head through the glass on the ambulance doors. Derek and Jennifer had ran off after Kali had took the keys of the ambulance and killed the driver. They were like sitting ducks, waiting for someone to come to the rescue.

"I'm gonna go find the others, okay?" she whispered, neatly lacing up her boot that had came undone during their adventures.

"What? No, you can't leave me here on my own, they'll kill me!" Stiles hissed, pulling her back by her leather jacket to stop her getting out.

"They won't kill you. I'll place a protection spell on the ambulance that should hopefully work and you can have this," she placed a dagger with a black handle on the bench he was sitting on. At least it was better than his baseball bat which was now a bunch of wood splinters, courtesy of the Alpha twins. What a surprise there.

"Hopefully? That's not very reassuring. Fine, but can you promise me this? If I die, don't let my dad bury me in a suit, because I'll come and haunt him from the grave for that. And I want Bohemian Rhapsody played at my funeral."

She laughed, flicking her wrist behind her as she soundlessly closed the ambulance doors and placed a spell over the vehicle. She walked through the corridor, trying to ignore the stabbing in her hip from her knife digging into her. It was good to sometimes have a back up weapon. Magic wasn't always your most reliable source.

She barely ducked down in time when a whooshing sounded through the corridor. An arrow landed in a sign a few inches away from her. "Seriously?" She tilted her head, blocking all of the arrows that were fired at her by Lilith. "Why are you doing this? If hunters hate werewolves, why are you working with an Alpha pack?"

"I get information from them, and I get to avenge my mother's death by killing Derek," she spat, shooting another arrow through the air.

"Derek? He didn't kill Kate? Peter killed her."

The two girls stopped what they were doing, blinking dumbly at each other. Clearly someone had been getting some wrong information.