Act IV

Summer's in the air and baby, heavens in your eyes,

I'm your national anthem,

Money is the reason we exist,

Everybody knows it, it's a fact (kiss kiss)

~

teen wolf,
season 4

                                            ~

It's only a month after Allison's death, and things couldn't be any different than what they had started with. Max is finally back from his stay at rehab, ready to start a brand new chapter of his life. Jade has been exiled from the family, leaving her to feel more alone than ever without her best friend to help her pick up the pieces.

Anything and everything that could go wrong, does. From a visit to Mexico in search for a missing Derek Hale to a hit list of all the supernaturals in Beacon Hills, the McCall pack need to watch their backs. More importantly, instead of drifting apart, they should be coming closer together. Can they put their differences aside or did Jade's murder spree at Calliope's push them past fixing things?

A few new faces turn up at unexpected times, some familiar ones making their dramatic reappearances. Just how much pressure will have to be applied before someone cracks?

                                            ~

Moodboards

Liberty Lawless

Blair Lawless

Nathan Lawless

Nathan Lawless

Jade Pierce played by Elle FanningMax Pierce played by Andrew GarfieldLilith Argent played by Madelaine PetschLiberty Lawless played by Danielle Rose RussellBlair Lawless played by Maia MitchellNathan Lawless played by Logan LermanThe rest of the ...

Max Pierce played by Andrew Garfield
Lilith Argent played by Madelaine Petsch
Liberty Lawless played by Danielle Rose Russell
Blair Lawless played by Maia Mitchell
Nathan Lawless played by Logan Lerman
The rest of the cast as their respective characters.

• I only own my original characters and their storylines. All the credits of the teen wolf characters go to the original creators. The same applies for music quotes, I do not own any of the lyrics and all credits go to the bands or artists.

• This act / fic may have some potential trigger warnings including: topic of death, topic of car crash, blood, fighting, sexual themes, anxiety + panic attacks, depression + depressive episodes, borderline personality disorder (BPD), obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) swearing, suicidal thoughts and ideation, mentions of past abuse, possible references to past suicide attempts, binge eating disorder, references to past self harm scars or past struggles with self harm, alcoholism / alcohol addiction and recovery, PTSD

• This fic is in no way whatsoever trying to glamorise or romanticise mental health issues, suicidal thoughts or any topics talked about, it is simply in hopes of bringing awareness. Especially with the borderline personality disorder + obsessive compulsive disorder, im aware that there is a lot of a stigma surrounding the two of them, and i hope i do it justice by breaking even the tiniest bit of that stigma. If something i have wrote could be classified as a stereotype or isn't correct, please make me aware and i will fix it, as my intentions are in no way to offend anybody.

• Please, please proceed with caution! Hope you all enjoy :)