| 2 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Rebuild]

"Are you ready?" Naoto questioned.

Takemichi could feel his heart rate quicken, nervous for the journey he was about to go on, still unsure that any of this was even real. He took a deep breath, nodding his head he gave Naoto a determined look.

"Yes."

"Sano and Kisaki, those two are going to meet in August of 2005. It doesn't matter which, but you need to get in contact with one and prevent them from meeting." The younger boy gave Takemichi a small smile before holding out his hand for him to shake, but right before their hands met his face became more serious. "You're the only one that can save my sister."

~

"Come on!"

Takemichi froze in his spot, staring at the crowd of people surrounding him. His fists were held up in front of him, posing in a fighting stance.

"Where did Naoto go?" He mumbled, barely able to hear himself over the roar of the crowd.

"Hurry up and kill his ass!"

"Fucking fight!"

"Did you come here to eat fucking breakfast!?!"

"H-hold on a second..." Takemichi tried to say, but the shouts only got louder.

"Hanagaki I put 1000 yen on you!!"

"HUUHH!? What the hell is even going on here!!?" Takemichi rummaged around his pocket in search of his phone, holding out his hand while telling everyone to 'hold on'.

July 6th, 2005

The blonde's eyes widened as his hands trembled, staring at the date on his phone. Footsteps quickly began to approach Takemichi causing him to look up, only to be met with a fist slamming into the side of his face, instantly knocking him out.

"Oi, what do you think you guys are doing?" All the shouting died down as everyone's attention turned towards the feminine voice at the top of the stairs.

You wore a black hoodie along with a pair of baggy sweatpants, the hood was pulled over your head, creating a shadow across the features that was able to peek through the mask you had on. "Don't get all quiet on me now, I only asked a question." You began to descend from the stairs, a path immediately being made for you, eyes locked on Takemichi's body at the bottom of the stairs. A bruise already forming on his cheek making you groan in annoyance, just how careless could he be?