| 31 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[The Unexpected]

"It's so peaceful, right, Takemichi?" Chifuyu asked, sitting on his window sill while staring outside. Takemichi laid on the ground, a manga in his hands as he read, mumbling out a quiet answer making Chifuyu roll his eyes. "There's one week to become the top in Toman." Chifuyu sighed, letting his eyes wander over to you, passed out on his bed with Peke J curled up beside you. "And we don't even have a plan, so what should we do?" Chifuyu received silence in return, his eyebrows knitting together as he turned to look at Takemichi, "Are you even listening, Takemichi?"

"Chifuyu... I have an amazing idea." Takemichi spoke, his eyes glued onto the manga he was currently reading. "I can see it, the top of the world of the delinquents." Takemichi stood up, turning towards Chifuyu with a determined look. "Let's go, Chifuyu!"

"Huh? Where?" Chifuyu asked, standing up and closing his window, watching Takemichi about to walk out his bedroom door. "Wait! Takemichi, what about Y/N?" Takemichi paused in his tracks, turning back to see you peacefully asleep.

"We'll write her a note." The blonde male said, "I don't want to wake her up... I know she hasn't been sleeping well lately, everytime I wake up in the middle of the night I see her sitting in front of the windows, just staring out." Chifuyu nodded his head at Takemichi words, quickly finding a piece of paper and something to write with and he handed them to the other boy.

Takemichi scribbled out his idea and where they would be on the small piece of paper, before leaving it on the bed next to your head. Peke J perked his head up, staring at the paper before looking back at the two boys quietly walking out of the room.

Not even five minutes later, Peje J began to paw at your cheek. You let out a groan, attempting to roll over but ended up inhaling a face full of paper, you lifted your head and squinted your eyes at the messy handwriting sprawled across the lines.

Went to take out Yokohama's delinquents, be back later!

- Takemichi and Chifuyu

"Oh.. Okay." You mumbled quietly, laying your head back down and letting your eyes close shut. Drifting off into slumber once again, the words on the page finally registered in your mind. "Wait! What?!" You shot up from the bed, grabbing the note you reread it a couple times before your eyes widened in horror. "Takemichi?? Taking out delinquents??? Yokohama?!" Peke J meowed from beside you, nudging his head against your arm. You glanced down at the cat, "Did you seriously just let them go?" You asked the cat, receiving a soft meow in return. You shook your head, standing up from the bed, glancing out the window you could see the sun shining high in the sky, but no sign of the two blonde males.