| 34 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Secret Meeting]

Having woken up before the sun, you were sure to keep quiet knowing Takemichi wasn't going to be up for another three to four hours if left undisturbed. But the moment you walked out of the bathroom, and the light shined into the small space where his bed was, you found it empty, still neatly made from your cleaning spur you had yesterday afternoon. You began to look around for a note, hoping that it would tell you where he had gone, but you ended up empty handed and with a heaping pile of anxiety piling on top of you.

You took out your phone and called him, the call going straight to his voicemail of him nervously saying to leave a message so he could get back to you. You called three more times before giving up and leaving the apartment, head spinning in worry from thinking of the worst possible outcomes.

You followed down the sidewalk, visiting all the possible places you thought to find him, but all have been empty of the crybaby blonde.

All except the last place.

You had arrived at the park as your last stop, eyes widening at the sight of Takemichi and Hinata passed out, leaning against each other while on the slide. You let out a relieved sigh, glad that he was just being dumb by falling asleep at a park and not dead in some alley.

Walking closer to the pair, you could hear their chattered breathing, through their soft snores. The jackets they had on were not best suited for sleeping outside overnight, feeling both of their foreheads, your eyes widened, now worried for their health.

"Hey." You flicked Takemichi on the side of his head, successfully waking up like you have done every morning since moving in with him. "You guys are going to get sick if you stay out here any longer... If you're not already sick." You whispered the last part, moving to gently shake Hinata awake, her eyes widening when they met with yours, looking around her surroundings her lips formed into the shape of an 'o'.

"I guess we fell asleep..." She mumbled, rubbing the tiredness from her eyes as she stumbled off the slide, her hands rubbing at her arms, attempting to provide the warmth she so desperately craved at the moment.

"H-Huh?" Takemichi finally was able to comprehend what was going on.

He had come to the park last night to see Naoto.