| 47 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[When the Sun and Moon Collide]

"Hm..."

"U-Umm, excuse me. Can I possibly get by?"

"Hmm..."

"Ma'am?"

"Shut up, kid." You said, turning your head to glare at the blonde haired male standing to your left. "Can't you see I'm trying to make an important decision."

"E-Eh?! Y/N?!" Takemichi yelled, his voice cracking as he quickly realized that it was you, hiding under the dark blue baseball cap and black medical mask.

"I-" Your eyes narrowed slightly before turning back to the millions of boxes of cereal in front of you, "I gotta admit, Takemichi. This disguise is not the best at all, so how you couldn't tell it was me from the beginning is beyond me." You said, letting out a small chuckle at his flustered expression, trying to sputter out that he knew it was you all along, that he was just playing around.

"At least you're still the same as you were before... For now..." Takemichi whispered to himself, his eyes moving to the giant shelf filled with the different options of cereal, understanding how hard it would be to make a final decision.

"Of course I'm the same, why wouldn't I be?" You asked, glancing at him from the corner of your eye, noticing how his body stiffened, eyes widening while trying to think of an answer to give you.

"That's not what I meant! I mean umm... heh.. I think someone's calling my name." The blonde male said, slowly backing up away from you who could only give him a confused look in return. The moment he turned around to leave, he felt a presence right behind him, his head tilting to the side, seeing you directly next to him, following his quick movements.

"Let's hang out today, Takemichi. Everyone else is busy, and I don't feel like sitting at home alone again." You said, smiling at the male, his head stiffly nodding, agreeing to spend some time with you.

"So, where are we going?" You asked, a small shimmer of light gleaming from your eyes in excitement, a bounce in your step as the two of you walked. Takemichi stopped in his steps, trying to think of something the both of you could do while you continued walking out of the store and down the sidewalk.

"Ah!" Takemichi jogged to catch up with you, his fingers nervously playing with each other in front of his chest as he looked towards you. "How do you feel about meeting with some friends?" He asked, silently gauging your expressions after he asked the question.