| 6 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[The First Sighting]

"Bodyguard? No way." Draken stared down at Takemichi with his eyebrows raised, the younger boy immediately bowing after the words had left Drakens mouth.

"Thank you!! ...Wait, what'd you say?" Takemichi looked up, his victorious smile completely wiped away.

"A bodyguard would be too annoying, I can do whatever I want on my own anyways." Draken turned away from Takemichi, shoving his hands into his pockets and began to walk away. "Besides, would you even be any good at it?" Draken disappeared around the corner, allowing Takemichi to drop to his knees, all confidence he had in this mission being completely wiped out.

Takemichi hadn't expected this at all. Well, he kind of did, but he didn't think Draken would refuse him immediately... or insult him either. But nevertheless, he wasn't going to give up just yet.

From now until August 3rd, Takemichi Hanagaki vowed to be Ken Ryuguji's personal, secret bodyguard. Meaning he would just follow behind the tall blonde without being detected, so in other words... Stalking.

Takemichi cursed at himself in his head, remembering how the one girl he kept running into had asked if he was stalking her, it's kinda ironic now that he thinks about it.

Takemichi rounded the corner, quietly following behind Draken to his destination. A confident smirk on the younger boy's lips as he already knew this mission would be a success.

There was no way he was going to get caught, right?

~

"Takemitchy." Draken spoke, his eyes still locked onto Mikey who rode off from the hospital. "Is there a reason you've been following me all day?" Takemichi stumbled out from behind the pillar he was hiding behind, shocked that Draken had known he was there all along.

"U-umm, well, you see..." Takemichi trailed off, not being able to come up with a believable excuse as to why he had followed the pair around all day. "What a coincidence! You were here too?"

"Takemitchy." Draken glared down at Takemichi, waiting for an actual answer instead of his dumb excuse that he also happened to be in all the places Draken had been, at the very same time.