| 32 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Enemies]

You had thought you knew about the world around you.

You expected Toman to be angry that you were back, and you were going to live that up, make them angry till they couldn't take it anymore. But what you didn't expect was for their need to talk to you, just wanting to understand what had happened that day, they weren't angry at all... They missed you, but you were just too stubborn to acknowledge it.

You had thought you knew yourself.

Having thought you couldn't be bothered to make any new friends, you were too focused on your one plan in life, wanting to complete it as quickly as you could so you could finally rest. But with time, you had come to realize that you were moving too quickly, you didn't stop and give yourself any time to think about what you were actually doing in life. You didn't have time to stop and question those around you.

You had thought you knew your closest friend.

Shuji Hanma, who you had known since you were just eight years old.

Shuji Hanma who had stuck with you ever since you came back, proclaiming that he would do anything for you, that he would never hurt you like your old friends had. But the moment Kisaki had asked him to stop you from going to help Takemichi and Chifuyu, the moment he hit you across the head, knocking you unconscious, you knew...

You knew... That you truly didn't know anything at all.

~

You paced back and forth across the apartment, quietly muttering to yourself in thought while Takemichi silently watched you from the couch, a bowl of popcorn in his lap as he had been watching a movie previous to your sudden urge to speed through the room.

"Y/N? Are you okay? You've been up pacing for the past hour..." Takemichi said, trailing off at the end as he looked at the clock on the wall, seeing that it had already been pretty much an hour of him watching you walk from one wall to the next.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, kid." You muttered, waving him off with your hand, your other hand was wrapped tightly around your waist, gripping the material of your shirt, knuckles flexing from how firmly you were holding it. "I'm gonna go to the store, get some food because you clearly don't know what good snacks are." You sighed, moving over to grab the extra key Takemichi had given you and your wallet .