| 14 |

Trigger Warning: Implied/mentions of sexual assault, murder/violence

(Please don't read if you are uncomfortable with the topics above)

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Old Wounds]

November 2nd, 2003.

"I'm so tired..." Mikey whined, flopping back onto the couch, head head landing on your lap as he closed his eyes, body curling up into a more comfortable position.

"Well don't fall asleep on me, I have to go soon." You sighed, trying to nudge his head off of you, but the more you tried, the heavier he seemed to get. "Come on Mikey, it's time for me to go." Mikey made no attempt to move, only digging his head further into his lap, loud, fake snores escaping through his lips as he pretended to be asleep.

"Mikey stop it! Let Y/N go, unless you plan on staying the night, Y/N?" Emma walked into the room, empty cup in her hand as she was making her way towards the kitchen.

"Oh, no, I'm not." You said, shaking your head, a soft smile appearing on your face as the other girl nodded her head in understandment before going into the kitchen. "Mikey, it's going to be dark by the time you let me go."

"Do you have to go?" Mikey asked, his voice muffled against your thighs, moving his arms up to rest on top of your thighs and under his head. "Are you sure you even want to go? Want me to walk you home?" He lifted his head, tutting out his lips into a pout.

"Nah, I'll be fine." You said, patting the top of his head with a quiet chuckle. Watching as he pushed himself up off the couch, lips curled down into a frown.

"Are you sure, you usually walk back with Baji, but since he left earlier..." Mikey trailed off, "You never walk back alone, I'm just worried for you is all."

"You don't have to worry about me, Mikey. I can take care of myself." You laughed, flicking his forehead before standing up from the couch, moving over to the coat rack by the door. Pulling on your jacket you had worn on the way to Mikey's due to the cold temperature.

"If you say so, call me if something does and I'll be right there, okay?" Mikey said, pulling you into a hug, arms wrapped tightly around you, his weight almost carrying you to the ground. "But do you really have to leaveee?"