| 10 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Test of Faith]

"Long time no see, Takemitchy." Draken walked into the room, his hands cuffed together in front of him, ensuring that he wouldn't act out of sorts. He took a seat on the small foldable chair, sending a small smile to Takemichi who sat on the other side of the glass. "Glad you're doing all right."

"Draken..." Tears welled up in Takemichi's eyes from seeing Draken, alive and in the future. "I... I didn't know that you had committed murder and been condemned to death... What happened to you? Why would you murder someone, Draken? What happened to Toman?" Takemichi spewed question after question, needing to know the answers so he could go back and fix where things went wrong.

"I don't regret what I did, and being here is just what I deserved." Draken let out a sigh, his head dropping to stare down at his hands that were resting in his lap. "Toman ended up like this because of me, because I didn't stop that one guy."

"That one guy?" Naoto questioned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Toman was so much better when we were kids, all we did was run around, trying to make the gang bigger. We brawled like crazy, it was like a party every single day. Toman was... Everything to me." Draken smiled, reminiscing about his old days with the gang. "If I could redo my life, I'd choose to live the same way. I have no regrets..." He bent over in the chair, staring at the ground with wide eyes, trying to hold back the tears he wanted to let out. "But... If I could really do my life over, there's two things I'd absolutely have to do."

"What do you mean?" Takemichi asked, leaning closer to the glass.

"I'd bring Y/N back... And kill Kisaki for what he did to her!" Draken looked up, his teeth clenched in anger at the thought of Tetta Kisaki's name.

Takemichi stood up from his seat, the chair scooting back and tumbling over creating a loud noise which gathered the guards attention. "You mean that Kisaki?!"

"Kisaki adored Mikey, but that changed to hatred. Kiskaki wanted to take away everything Mikey held dear to him... So he started with Y/N, way before any of us could even realize it." Draken paused, glaring down at the ground beneath his feet, "That day... If only we would have listened to her, then she wouldn't have been pushed out of our lives. Kisaki was the cause of everything that happened to her that day... And for that, he deserves to die." Draken was led out of the room before Takemichi could respond, back down the loud hallway towards his cell, where he would await for his upcoming death.