| 42 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Welcome Back]

When your eyes had opened the following night, you were surrounded by the softest blanket you had ever felt. Your eyes were glued to the ceiling, trying to recall the last thing you remembered, having met Wakasa again, him telling you to go with him, him reciting the dream you had...

The dream.

While on the verge of death, you had a dream.

One that took you back to the past, to see your old friends again.

Turning your head to the side, being met with the sight of a heart monitor next to the bed. The thin line bouncing up and down everytime your heart beats, next to the heart monitor was an IV tube leading down to the top of your hand, the needle nestled into your skin, secured with a piece of tape to hold it in place, allowing you to keep hydrated during your time of sleep.

On your other arm was another long tube, attached to a blood bag hanging by the bed, pumping blood back into your body, filling the empty amount you had lost.

You were in a hospital.

It was clean.

And it reminded you of the one in your dream.

There was a small tv in the corner of the room, the channel showed the nightly news, talking about the latest crime happening before moving onto tomorrow's weather forecast.

The overhead light was turned off, instead the lamp on the bedside table was on, a small glass of water directly under the light.

Your attention shifted to the door as it quietly slid open, four figures walking into the room, each of them trying their best to keep quiet.

"I found her outside of Shin's shop, she looked like hell, wouldn't tell me what happened." Wakasa's voice whispered out, moving to take a seat in what you would assume was the chair he had been using since you've been admitted. "They said that if I had waited any longer before bringing her here, she would have died, but thankfully they were able to hook her up with a blood transfusion."

You looked across the dimly lit room at the four who had yet to notice you were awake.

"Do you know when she'll be able to leave?"