| 56 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Hold On]

Mikey charged forward, leg lifting and swinging through the air, aiming for your head as you leaped backwards, almost bumping into the Kantou Manji members who had been watching your entire interaction with their leader.

As one was about to grab onto you and hold you in place for Mikey to get, a kick went flying towards his hand, the male hissing in pain as his teary eyes looked up to see Mikey standing beside you.

"This is my fight." He muttered to the male, a deep frown appearing on his face as his eyes scanned the rest of the crowd gathered around, making sure they all heard his order.

You both ran forwards at the same time, your fist making contact with Mikey's arms as he blocked your hit, he chuckled lowly at the annoyed noise you let out. Removing one of his hands from the block, he reeled it back, letting it fly back into your face, hearing a small crack as blood gushed out of your nose, eyes constantly watering, blurring your vision.

Mikey backed away from you, allowing you to recover for a moment as you glared over at the male, using the sleeve of your uniform to wipe away the blood.

"I got the first hit, Manjiro, what do you think about that?" You teased, arms dropping to your side, wiping the blood away having done no good as more continued to pour out, spilling down the crevice of your lips, seeping into your mouth as you smiled at your old friend. You ran forward, faking Mikey out as you had done to the two men you fought earlier. You ran to the right, before dodging to the left, only unlike the others Mikey had been expecting you to do this, his leg lifting ready to kick you to the ground, only to find the space empty.

"What..." Mikey looked around, finding no sign of you, suddenly feeling a sharp pain in his lower back, hunching forward he felt himself lose balance, flipping himself over onto his back as he fell to the ground. His eyes met yours as he landed, standing over Mikey's body in triumph, arm once again raising to wipe away the blood dripping from your nose.

"Tell me, Mikey, did you just forget about me after you kicked me out? Or was I always taking up a spot inside that empty head of yours?" You crouched down, hovering over Mikey, "Did you ever think about me when you were sad and lonely? Think about how I would have been there for you if you hadn't done this to me... You... You changed me, Manjiro. And I can't ever forgive you for that." Your hand balled up into a fist, striking him across the face, once... twice... About to strike again, your body was suddenly thrown off Mikey's body, his blonde hair falling over his face as he slowly stood up.