| 19 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Unwanted]

"There's a Toman fucker on our turf?!"

"Doesn't matter if there are girls involved... I'll kill you all."

Takemichi's eyes shot open, gasping for air at the nightmare he just had. The images of Taiju's feral expression flashing through his dream, remembering the powerful hits he had received from the older Shiba sibling after Y/N had left. He was so strong, but you were able to take him down like it was nothing which shocked the blonde.

Just how strong were you, Y/N?

Takemichi focused his thoughts back onto Hakkai, he was going to leave Toman and join the Black Dragons... But if what Kazutora had told him in the future is true, then Hakkai is going to kill his older brother, take over the gang and join forces with Toman just like he had seen in the future.

"I'm the only one that can do this, can't depend on anyone else..." Takemichi muttered to himself, sitting up in his bed, finally having gained control over his rapid heart rate.

"What're you mumbling about?"

Takemichi turned his head to the side, finding his friends sitting on the floor playing cards. All of their eyes on the bruised blonde as he sat in his bed confused, wondering why and how they were here in his room.

"What are you guys doing here?" Takemichi asked, the startled expression still present on his face making them laugh.

"We came to check up on you, what else?"

"You're our captain, man. Grow some self-awareness." Makoto said, staring boredly at the cards in his hand before slowly placing one down onto the table, Yamagishi immediately grabbing the card from the pile and adding it to his own before laying down four cards in a row with a smug smile.

"If you keep being reckless, we won't be able to keep the first division together." Takuya said, turning his head so he could see Takemichi who sat there for a moment, confused about their words.

"What?!" Takemichi shot up from his bed, "Did you guys join Toman?!" He yelled, eyes wide as he stared down at his friends.

"You invited them in yourself, didn't you?"