| 25 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[What Was Lost]

"Fuck, it's cold." Hanma uttered, his teeth chattering while his hands gripped his jacket, as if that would somehow warm him up. The snow had begun to fall early in the day, making temperatures drop below what Hanma was dressed for. "Hey Chifuyu, is Takemichi coming, or what?" He asked, turning his head to the blonde haired male in question.

"He said he had something small to take care of." Chifuyu answered, resulting in Kisaki scoffing at his response.

"He didn't ditch us, right? We're carrying out our plan tomorrow, you know." Kisaki said, rolling his eyes, "And where the hell is Y/N?" He asked, turning to look at Hanma who only shrugged in return.

"Let's just go inside and eat while we wait." Chifuyu said, turning around to walk into the restaurant and opening the door, his eyes immediately landing on you, sitting at one of the front tables with a plate of food in front of you. "Y/N? When did you get here?"

You looked up from your food, startled by the sudden voice calling your name. In front of your table now stood three other members of The Hanma's, each of them taking a seat around you.

"I've been here? When did you guys get here?" You asked, taking another bite of your food. Hanma stealing a piece and quickly shoving it into his mouth before you could even attempt to stop him.

"We've been waiting outside for the past twenty minutes." Kisaki said, picking up the menu that the waitress had just dropped off for them. Pushing up his glasses, he stared down at the different options he could order.

"Waiting for what?" You asked, scooting your plate and chair away from Hanma, glaring at him for trying to steal more of your food. Chifuyu blushing slightly at the feeling of your leg brushing up against his for just a split second while trying to escape from your food stealing roommate.

"For you and Takemichi." Chifuyu said quietly, catching the attention of Hanma who could only glare at him from across the table as you offered the blushing blonde a bite of your food.

"Ahh... Well, I wasn't going to stand out in the cold while waiting for you all like a dumbass." You said, taking a drink from your cup before you froze, all three sets of eyes were locked onto you, realizing your mistake. "Oh, not that I think you guys are dumbasses..." You looked back down to your plate which was only half eaten, "But you are." You whispered to yourself, thankfully quiet enough that Hanma and Kisaki didn't hear, but from Chifuyu choking on his water that the waitress had brought him, you knew that he had heard the last part of your sentence. "Why isn't Takemichi here though? I didn't picture him as someone to be late for something like this."