| 11 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[His Final Breath]

"Where are you going?" You turned around, letting your hand fall from the doorknob, slightly flinching at the sternness in his voice.

"I'm going to watch the fight." You said, hand reaching for the doorknob once again but was stopped by Hanma smacking it away. Both of his hands held onto your shoulders, pushing you back until the back of your legs hit the couch, falling back onto it with Hanma blocking your path.

"No you're not. You stay here and I will go to the fight."

"You're not my dad." You scoffed, getting up off the couch and pushing him out of your way, "Besides, I have to go make sure you don't get too hurt." You cooed, pinching his cheek in faux affection.

"I can take care of myself." He laughed, swatting your hand away. Pulling out the keys to his bike, he swung them around his finger, holding his hand out for you to take.

"Heh...I said that too, once..." You whispered to yourself.

~

You sat atop a pile of cars, hood pulled over your head with a mask covering your face. Your finger tapping against the outside of your thigh, anticipating the moment Toman shows up. Hundreds of spectators were gathered around the abandoned car lot, ready to witness who would take the win and be one step closer to ruling Tokyo.

Both gangs were gathered on each opening, Hanma and Kazutora leading their side, while Mikey and Draken led theirs.

In the middle, separating the two gangs stood Hansen, the one overseeing the fight today. Kazutora and Draken walked up to meet in the middle, most likely to decide on what kind of fight they were going to have.

Right about now, you wish that everyone had a microphone so that you could hear them from all the way up in your position, but for now you'd just have to adlib for them.

"Heh...Draken is so much taller than Kazutora." You chuckled to yourself, gaining the attention of the person sitting next to you.

"He is, isn't he?" You turned your head to the side, glaring at the male with braided hair. "You know, I didn't think there would be any cuties like you here." He leaned over into your face, making sure that he was the only one you were looking at.