| 7 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[A Friend]

"Shujiiiii, I thought I told you not to touch the food I bought last night... Now what am I supposed to make for dinner?" You mumbled the last part of your sentence to yourself, looking around the fridge for something you could make to satisfy the hunger you felt.

"Well maybe you should have kept to my menu and not changed it to yours." He said, walking into the kitchen with an empty cup. He set it down onto the counter next to the sink, not even bothering to try and fit it into the dirty dish filled mess that had taken over the once clean sink. "You know I don't like that stuff anyways, it's nasty." He began to retreat out of the kitchen only for you to grab his wrist and yank him back towards the sink.

"Well then you are in charge of ordering takeout for us AND doing the dishes." You put the drying towel into his hands and then walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, sitting down onto the couch which still had your blanket from the other night.

You hadn't even bothered to take it back up to your room, at least, not until you had gotten the hole fixed. Thankfully you had a backup blanket for the days you needed to wash this one, so you didn't have to freeze in the middle of the night when the temperatures would suddenly drop.

"And what exactly am I ordering for takeout, your highness?" Hanma laughed, his head poking into the living room with his phone held in his hand. When you didn't answer he walked into the room and stood next to the couch, observing your relaxed figure.

Your eyes were closed, hair sprawled out in all different directions from the position you had fallen into. Your hands clutched onto the torn blanket, holding it close to your chest with the bottom half of your face hiding in it.

Hanma sighed, setting his phone down onto the table in front of the couch. He bent down and removed the blanket from your arms, throwing it to the other side of the couch, away and out of your reach. One of his arms curled under your knees while the other helped support your top as he carried you to your room, carefully laying you in your bed and covering you up.

"Goodnight, Y/N." He placed a soft kiss against your forehead before turning around and walking out the door and back to the living room. He picked up his phone from the table and walked back into the kitchen, dialing the number of your favorite takeout place and ordering your regular so you would have something to eat tomorrow, and also ordering himself something as well. After receiving the total price of the meal and about when it would be there he hung up, setting the phone down onto the counter while he went to fill up the sink with warm water to let the dishes soak.